Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 14, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Love your optimism Brendon but we get regularly beaten by weak teams and the best we have done is beat the team running 6th. Our one outing against a top 4 side resulted in humiliation after drubbing the team running last.Siebolds boys made mince meat of us.

Good teams have a plan.

Oh and Brad Parker is Matt Wright with a red wig.Try like hell those boys but not the future.Another selection for the future by the mastercoach.

Having said all this I’m heading out to the ground soon feeling optimistic for some reason.I look at the names in our side and it is stunning we are near last.DCE Kapow Turbots AFB Kelly Thommo .... and they have played every game other than the origin outs.Losing their fullback gives us a great chance.

Last edited:
Warriors sadly 13+
Coming off the bye , not beating us in the last 7 games they are due
Last week at brookvale oval we were so poor to see live not expecting anything else but the same poor standard

View attachment 8621

Day has dawned beautifully here, great for footy

First Manly game since 2013 GF for me, young fella had me up most of the night, wife is a bit grumpy, but I'm still fizzing for it this afternoon

i did the night shift with one young fella sick but managed to keep them asleep for most of it. Wife has had 3 of the last 4 nights off and is "stuffed", i think its just a conspiracy to stop us watching the games.

And as for Parker, on his day he can match it with the best of them. Never rule out a man of the match performance from this boy!

Very doubtful, last week he was clearly short of a gallop returning from injury so cannot see him regaining enough fitness yet.

Yes, the win today could prove to be the turning point of our season.

I am sure that we have been taking advantage of our previous road trip successes up in Brisbane and down in Melbourne and using this overseas trip to freshen things up with a few major bondage sessions and hopefully the winning champions vibe radiating off Tom and Jake in the camp can rub off on the other boys.

What a perfect opportunity for Hodkinson to prove his worth and outplay Green. DCE knows all of Greens flaws, especially defensively so expect some magic from the Cherry this evening.

We are due for one of those magical Manly performances once again, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. This is the begining of the Manly revival and one of the most remarkable season turnarounds in NRL history.
Bondage sessions and vibes radiating of Tom that rub off on the other guys... What kind of a sick cadoodler are you? Save that sh1t for when you’re behind closed doors.

Bring it home Maaaanly :clap:

giphy.gif

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

19 Brad Parker

4 Brian Kelly

5 Akuila Uate

6 Trent Hodkinson

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Api Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Shaun Lane

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Matthew Wright

15 Toafofoa Sipley

16 Frank Winterstein

17 Taniela Paseka

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

19 Brad Parker

4 Brian Kelly

5 Akuila Uate

6 Trent Hodkinson

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Api Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Shaun Lane

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Matthew Wright

15 Toafofoa Sipley

16 Frank Winterstein

17 Taniela Paseka
Tom Wright should be playing

Just in the strange trivia stakes ..... Warriors are in the top 4 .... with a negative points differential ....

Are we even gonna have the majority of fans cheering for us over there??? Be interesting to see.

Tom Wright needs first grade experience it is the only way he is gong to learn.
Same for fauna and Anderson from Blacktown workers they are the future with us.
TB is leaving us in worse shape for years to come
Can't wait to see the back of this imposter of a coach

seriously 5 min before kick off ..

Mate you are deluded if you think any of them are at FG level yet ..... they barely cope with reggies played at half the pace .....

What will TB 's excuses this week.
Hope the boys do us proud but have lost really any hope after what I saw last weekend.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8