Post-Game Discussion Manly v Titans [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Titans
10 4 Pines Park
29 Apr 2023 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Yep, with centres like Harper and Parker we are going nowhere in this competition. I've seen paint dry on a wet winters day faster than those two. Even more concerning was hearing Siebold say Parker will replace Garrick in the centres when he comes back.

We saw how the slow Parker was out played by the faster strike centres like Crighton and Gagai
Seibold is easy to please which is not a good thing is it ?

The players.

It’s our attitude that’s lacking.

It’s not that hard to turn up & play as a team, even if you lose.

I don’t know what the problem is at Manly.
The last weeks media fiasco involving Schyster and our captain might give you a clue.

I agree
Croker is a natural half and a few years in the middle has improved his defence and his maturity
Maybe Schuster to Lock? That way his weight is not in question and he can inject his creativity when needed
Open for discussion
Tisschu would just be cream on top if he ever gets his $hit together and makes the team.

Since The Penns took control we haven't come close to being The Mighty Sea Eagles.

They are clueless and I can't think of a great decision they've made.

I'd still hung onto the vague hope that we'd continue our proud record of a premiership every decade. It's already been 12 years and we only have until 2029.

Not going to happen with this Clown Family in charge.

The Mighty Sea Eagles? No more. Perhaps the Blue Footed Boobies would be more apt.

It feels hopeless.

Welcome to the dark side.

The last weeks media fiasco involving Schyster and our captain might give you a clue.
I wouldn’t call it a fiasco & it wasn’t just DCE who commented on Schuster, Seibold did too.

Whatever’s going on, I just wish they’d sort it out & play footy instead of looking like they’ve never met each other before.

Last week I said this turd of a team who was coming 2nd in the competition, was laughable. Looks like I was being generous.
DCE did nothing all game, except for a couple of plays, and didn’t bother doing any good attacks with his non-existent passing game. Worst waste of money in decades For Any club.
Do you want to know why Manly has so many reserve graders in 1st grade ? It’s because DCE hogs most of the money just so he/we can be below average every week.

Only Paseka & Huomole showed anything.
Who would’ve thought that 2 half-coaches still doesn’t = one Good coach.
I've read all post tonight and wanting to replied to most but your's got me ticking. He's the Queensland, Australian and MWSE Captain. Wake up he didn't do much wrong apart from the box decisions. He has won so many games for us if u want to get rid of anyone it's shu, Tulagi, Harper, Johns and maybe Toloputu. Put Weekes at 6, Fainu at 12, Tom at 3 Parker at 3 or Kam tong at 9 and Weekes at 6. Do not blame DCE if u know what ur talking about

Back from a wet Brookie and what a disappointing night. There goes our Fortress again.

I feel partly responsble, having not posted my 'Go Manly' before I left (sorry) but Cummins did us no favours whatsoever with his anti-Manly pathetic penalties contributing to our loss.

Imo Paseka, Jake and DCE were best, whilst Weekes at FB was underwhelming (maybe Garrick would've been better there). A battered Croker played with courage.

Dread the thought of playing the Broncs at their home next week and then the Sharks at Brookie if we play like tonight.

We saw how the slow Parker was out played by the faster strike centres like Crighton and Gagai
Seibold is easy to please which is not a good thing is it ?
And what about Dominic Young running around him in Mudgee. Siebold does appear to be easily pleased. Can you imagine Bellamy or Robinson accepting a performance like that? I shudder to think what Herbie Farnworth will do to concrete feet Harper next week.

And what about Dominic Young running around him in Mudgee. Siebold does appear to be easily pleased. Can you imagine Bellamy or Robinson accepting a performance like that? I shudder to think what Herbie Farnworth will do to concrete feet Harper next week.
Speed strike players dominate .There is no question about that

How do you manage having multiple usernames all commenting in the same thread mate?

Deadset, what motivates you to do it?

Madness 😂

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10