Post-Game Discussion Manly v Titans [Round 6, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Titans
26 4 Pines Park
16 Apr 2022 17:30
80th minute

Match Stats

Early in the second half after the Titans try in our corner the boys looked exhausted. Hands on hips, Kieran down on his haunches looking absolutely knackered. Why was Dylan brought on so late in the game?

Can we recall those concrete slippers Bob Fulton asked for many years ago for Todd Smith ?
Don’t worry about the slippers, get that cement truck that Bozo called for Harrigan.
‘As @Ranga pointed out, we are a marked team in the ruck. Once again you can hear Jake, Jake, Jake being called. Yes Jake has had his problems, but I was watching him closely in the tackles, and he was busting a gut to get off the player. But it’s that old saying, once you’ve got a reputation, no matter what you do, it sticks. I feel that goes for the whole team.
Someone needs to give Dessie 10k and rip in. Tonight was so blatantly fixed.

Commentators gushing out the number 3s in the box coz Fifita beat Aloaia on the outside and pushed off a winger. He is the biggest cat in the NRL, won’t take a hard run in his own half and barely got a finger on Foran for his try

Olakau’atu would be 1/3rd of his price tag and I’d take him every day of the week. We probably get Olakau’atu, Davey, Lawton and Sipley for what they pay him

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly: 26
Titans: 18

278711324_10159725539995993_1229428801946448947_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews:

Match Report:

Sea Eagles Stats Review: TBA

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link: TBA

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:

Nervy Manly barely hangs on as Titans luck dries up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhhh this is a lazy team.

They done all the hard yards in the first half.

And weren't willing to do the hard stuff again in the second.

Slack Manly Slack so you didn't deserve to win that.
What an absolute load of rubbish. They only had 40% of the ball, lost Croker, Keppie and Koula to headknocks while Olakau’atu couldn’t continue, Garrick was playing on 1 leg and Aloiai came back on when injured. To call them lazy and slack on the back of that is an embarrassment

Just watching the storm sharks game and geez Fitzy has them playing well. We may just struggle next week. Let's hope the boys have a good recovery and we play well.

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly: 26
Titans: 18

278711324_10159725539995993_1229428801946448947_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

Pressers: TBA

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Sea Eagles Stats Review: TBA

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link: TBA

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:

Nervy Manly barely hangs on as Titans luck dries up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We replayed the Guaca hit on Brimson half a dozen times.
God, I hope it’s only bad cramps for him. He is as important as Tommy imo.

I was busy catching trout out in tumut so watched on delay with my roosters wife, even she was wildly confused as to why the ninja ref was calling crap I just told her it was manly loading.

That second half was shocking, he gave them everything and us nothing and that last no try would have stood and we not had a captain's challenge up our sleeve.

Anyway we won but that second half was tough going as a person watching.

How have the NRL screwed this so badly.

The ref should be locked in a room with the touchies at half time with no outside contact so that they can not be so clearly influenced by whomever it is that gets in their ears.

Just watching the storm sharks game and geez Fitzy has them playing well. We may just struggle next week. Let's hope the boys have a good recovery and we play well.
I can live with us being competitive next Thursday don’t really like our chances there.

but rabbits the following week is the game I more fancy us being up for specially after they have beaten us the last 4/5 games straight i can see des getting us up for that game and off a 8 day turnaround is a help.

just have to limit the damage next week.

Last edited:
Happy with the 2 points , but we had no ball or go forward in the 2nd half. Why was Sipley benched so long ?

We could be in trouble next week... 3 players coming off his protocol's with short torn around and Garrick doesn't look likely either!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10