Pre-Game Manly v Titans [Round 6, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

26 18
4 Pines Park
16 Apr 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many question marks.
1.?
2.?
3.? (95% it will be Parker)
4.? (90% it will be Harper)
5.? (95% it will be Saab)
6.? (99% it will be Foz)
7. Chez
8. Aloiai
9. Croker
10.?
11.?
12. Guac
13.?
14. Walker
15. Lawton
16.?
17.?

Garrick, Paseka and Jake will be there but where is up in the air.

The rest for mine are uncertain. If Schuster and Marty are fit there will be 2/3 players who will be very unlucky to be left out.
gotta see the 21 first , because as you say, dominos

Our last 2 games were clear wins 25-6 and 30-6. We might be in for a similar score this week, noting that the titans lost to the Raiders. Fingers crossed.

Same team as last week, except Koula takes Harper's place in centres. Harper ruled out with Covid. (Schuster not in reserves)

Titans.jpg

Last edited:
So just as Morgan's form comes good he gets Covid.
Made selection easier for Des this week, i.e. being able to include both Koula & Tuipulotu.

Wouldn't be surprised if a forward or two drops out before the game

Looks like an accurate team sheet to me. Looking at the reserves, outside of injury can't see any late changes coming. Garrick to wing, Tippytoes to centre and Koula to FB is possible but I doubt it given the way Des and Chez spoke about Garrick at FB last week. Maybe try it for 15 min at the end if the game isn't close.

Can see a last-minute change of Koula to fullback. Big game from koula and tui and that could force out Harper from the side. Which sucks for Harper because his confidence is rising, but at the end of the day we need X factor and players that take strong yardage carries in our back 5 and I think Koula and Tui offer that more than Harper.

Looks like an accurate team sheet to me. Looking at the reserves, outside of injury can't see any late changes coming. Garrick to wing, Tippytoes to centre and Koula to FB is possible but I doubt it given the way Des and Chez spoke about Garrick at FB last week. Maybe try it for 15 min at the end if the game isn't close.
I'd like to see that too and if it does happen I think it'll mean that Tom is going to be out longer than another 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10