Pre-Game Manly v Titans [Round 6, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

26 18
4 Pines Park
16 Apr 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our overall record against the Tits is 13 wins, 10 losses.
Our worst record statistically is against St George Illawarra at 34% -- 11 wins to 21 losses, marginally better than our 35% winning record against the Storm, 15 wins to 24 loses.

Fat fita seems to be good for one blindside raid per game, and usually in the first half. While Parker and Harper are not notable attacking centres, they are notable defenders though. Think we got him covered, no Tommy this time, but there's more up side in us going into this game.

Will a tough game, Titans will be feeling the pinch and desperate not to get bogged down at th elow end of the table.
However I am extremely confident, back at Brookie the script is not controversial, Manly will be the better side and will chalk up another win.

What a G up!! Very hard to take someone serious when you have 'amazing' and 'worst' to in the same sentence.

“David Fifita, although he scored an amazing try on Saturday night, I think he’s one of their worst players at the moment, to be quite honest,” he said.
He's good for one blockbusting run per game, won't get past either of our centres.

Im not sure why the Tits are continuing with Brimson at 6.

He’s a handy player and would be better at the back which is his usual position.
Prestos son has the fullback spot if he's cleared to play, Brimson is under a injury cloud as well. Put him in the centres, Guacamole will relish another target to run at.

This will be a very interesting squad if Schuster is available ..
So many question marks.
1.?
2.?
3.? (95% it will be Parker)
4.? (90% it will be Harper)
5.? (95% it will be Saab)
6.? (99% it will be Foz)
7. Chez
8. Aloiai
9. Croker
10.?
11.?
12. Guac
13.?
14. Walker
15. Lawton
16.?
17.?

Garrick, Paseka and Jake will be there but where is up in the air.

The rest for mine are uncertain. If Schuster and Marty are fit there will be 2/3 players who will be very unlucky to be left out.

So many question marks.
1.?
2.?
3.? (95% it will be Parker)
4.? (90% it will be Harper)
5.? (95% it will be Saab)
6.? (99% it will be Foz)
7. Chez
8. Aloiai
9. Croker
10.?
11.?
12. Guac
13.?
14. Walker
15. Lawton
16.?
17.?

Garrick, Paseka and Jake will be there but where is up in the air.

The rest for mine are uncertain. If Schuster and Marty are fit there will be 2/3 players who will be very unlucky to be left out.

Being conservative .. the only 2 changes I would consider would be Schuster for Lawton .. and possibly Koula for Tupaloopa ..

This will be a very interesting squad if Schuster is available ..
him being out has left so much unanswered in terms of top squad, positional dominoes. As passionate silvertail posters it would have been great to unfold early as the off season is dull and gruelling

DCE had a couple of well timed games just quietly
the way the bench, back row and foran were going , the foz/shoe combo or walker had to be entertained considering the bludgers he had in the first few games, bully couldnt keep up early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11