Manly v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tigers 13+ for myself today
Don't like our chances
Next week parra in upset victory

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's up to the selected Team to pick up their own effort.:wait:

They have the skills but are lacking the confidence and Team cohesion :nod:

We could be watching the emergence of Manly's next Premiership winners :inlove:
If we have lost Hastings, we are rooted this season.
if he is that much of a problem then maybe we are rooted if we keep him

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
As school holidays are over I'll be leaving the coast and driving the 2.5 hours back to the bush before the game starts.
On form it looks the Tigers but hopefully we'll notch a surprise win.
I'll be playing from the couch so there could be a potential ACL injury through celebration leaps after a festival of Manly tries.
Go Manly!
Play with heart.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As school holidays are over I'll be leaving the coast and driving the 2.5 hours back to the bush before the game starts.
I'll be playing from the couch so there could be a potential ACL injury through celebration leaps after a festival of Manly tries.
Go Manly!
Play with heart.

Leave 'schoolies' alone!

lol

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Go Manly!
Play with heart.

Nothing is better than being at Brookie .... but on the couch in my special game day undies is a close 2nd ......

XV-1

First Grader
If we have lost Hastings, we are rooted this season.

I reckon he is gone. I just hope he does not end up at the Dogs next to Foran.

He and Foran would then be rubbing our faces in it worst than the Green screw up.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Manly Boys’, Beacon Hill or Cromer?

Speaking of Manly Boys, Bob Allan, a survivor from the '68 HSC group, is organising the 50th Anniversary he says for November this year of the Manly Boys High '68 Yr 12 Reunion. Old Bob is on face Book and just wrote a book, but I dont think it was about Manly Sea Eagles 1968 performances. Dont you just love the names of that year

Batty
Hanigan
Tennant
Gallagher
Bryant
Fulton
Ward
Bradstreet
Morgan
Day
Vievers
Jones
Hamilton

Pounder
Knox
Stanton
McLean
Antonac
Cameron
Hardie
McTaggart
Toole

They came into the finals second and lost the GF by 13-9 to Souths. Amazingly Bob Fulton was captain that year ...aged 18 years....so they knew he was someone on the rise big time. Those were the years when Manly was also on the rise heading for that great year 1972. But some top names in '68 just as there were in Manly Boys High Yr 12. Mind you I cant remember most of them so there will be many uncomfortable moments trying to recall my best school mates I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18