Post-Game Discussion Manly v Tigers [Round 9, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Wests Tigers
36 4 Pines Park
07 May 2022 15:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Segeyaro looked like he deserves a spot on the bench next week in the earlier game. Would give us a dimension we are missing.

We were very soft today and if people are impressed with our performance then our standards have slipped.

Tigers with enough possession would of won today and a good team would of put us to the slaughter today.

Take the win but our defense was a real worry today.

I'm really starting to like what I'm seeing with Crokers. DCE is getting into hooker a bit more and playing from there. Crokes into the halves on the run. You can see his confidence going up a gear now. Was it 3 line breaks with his running game today? 1 try assist? A million tackles. And just never out of position.

I think we need to start next week with Aloiai and Marty and get on top of their forwards early otherwise it will get messy. They'll have Haas and Capewell back too. We will desperately need Olakau'atu and Schuster back next week. Unfortunately I can't see any improvement in our defense out wide no matter who plays out there.

I think we need to start next week with Aloiai and Marty and get on top of their forwards early otherwise it will get messy. They'll have Haas and Capewell back too. We will desperately need Olakau'atu and Schuster back next week. Unfortunately I can't see any improvement in our defense out wide no matter who plays out there.
It’ll probably be todays run on , injuries permitting , don’t think anybody else is due back are they ??

If Guaca / Schuster are back maybe Sipley / Bully on the bench in the rotation.

Bullemor did well today !!

If we dish up that same performance Broncos with there speed and power will wipe the floor with us next Friday.

Haas and capewell rested will add to Broncos.

Turbo really should of not played today.

Foran had a very quiet game understandable as he has other things on his mind.

Just to think
Broncos parra and storm away the next 3 week's on today's performance that's such a hard run.

Haha, watching Bens face….he was like…fk me, I’ve waited all my life for a post game winning interview…..and hypo bro takes over.:D
Said it before and I'll say it again, Jake is a deadset Labrador with his tail wagging his bum off, the big smile, and the wanting to get into everything. And just like a Labrador, impossible not to love.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8