Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 6, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yet Tooves was sacked having coached us with a winning percentage of 58% (105 games, 61 wins, 43 losses and 1 draw).

Totally ****ing ridiculous. There's obviously no accountability now because of the raw and absolute lack of depth.

and you're entitled to it, but don't insinuate that all of the sudden we are all on board with your opinion simply because we are getting flogged and he made a mistake. Unless you have evidence that the same people defending Tom are now tuning into your angle, best to just keep listening to folk music.

You might like to show where I insinuated that "we are all on board with" my opinion.

Anyway that might be just your opinion too.

Well lets cheer them on this second 40 minutes and hope he (and his 16 mates) can get it together and maybe turn this around.

Go Manly.

I’m not prepared to have a go at Trent because he’s not the one missing tackles or dropping the ball and just not reading the defence.
Trent big job now is getting them up for the second half.
He currently will be remembered for coaching the side to it worse first half performance I have seen.

Thank f**k I stayed home.
I couldn't have coped being there while they tossed this sh*t up.

Let's see how much pride they've got.

There is a rumour going around that the Silvertails 3, 2, 1 best player voting has been cancelled for the round and may not be seen for several months.
Can we vote several players off survivor.
Mine would be
Uate
Tommy Terrible
Dylan MIA walker

The “non-deserved” penalty on the 5th early on killed us. They only get penalties on the 4th or 5th.

The one penalty manly got was on the 1st 5 metres out. Next to useless, no advantage.

Uate has dropped it on the 1st in our 10 metre zone every week this year.

Don’t criticise the manly forwards for only running low metres. They spent the half tackling.

Pretty rubbish display.

Turbo's not a fullback he's a centre, Hastings has to be our 6 till we can find someone better, Uate has to get dropped till his contract expires or he can find form.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8