Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 24
Suncorp Stadium
24 Jul 2021 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Aloiai is back next week too after chatting to him
You may be right however, I will believe that he is back next week when I see his name on the team list (and that's not having a go at you either so please don't take offence).
I say that because I remember a few weeks back, someone on here said that Josh Schuster had told them that he was going to be back the next weekend but that weekend took about three weeks to eventuate.

903437be-f13d-4cd7-b134-d0f2adfc7e53-original.gif

I certainly believe it now

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

So, if Jurbo and Al play it means we now "only" have six injured or unavailable for selection. Six is still more than most other clubs. Illawarra has just one squad member injured. Their remaining 'outs' are from self-inflicted stupidity.

So, if Jurbo and Al play it means we now "only" have six injured or unavailable for selection. Six is still more than most other clubs. Illawarra has just one squad member injured. Their remaining 'outs' are from self-inflicted stupidity.
Seven if you include Sione Fainu.

Yes, 6 is high(ish) but amazingly we have the top 17 on the paddock ..maybe except for hooker but replacement coming good. Still got some good players out of 17 available.

Ok guys, now we enter the run home and Des has the boys in a great spot. Our tails are up and we are fit and starting to fire.
Des is the master at timing his run into semi finals footy. Look for us to flick the switch this week!
Let’s go!!!

We are essentially full strength.

I know Sirro, but he has been present for a long time and wouldnt be a walk up start and Fainu.....basically the same for this year at least

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8