Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 19, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
geLogo.png

Golden Eagles Day
DEpZoe2VwAAqKqZ.jpg

5.30pm-6.30pm

Signing session with the Sea Eagles players at Manly Leagues Club.
Only one item per person will be signed and photos are limited.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Matthew Wright
3.Dylan Walker
4.Brian Kelly
5.Akuila Uate
6.Blake Green
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Brenton Lawrence
9.Apisai Koroisau
10.Martin Taupau
11.Frank Winterstein
12.Shaun Lane
13.Jake Trbojevic

Cameron Cullen
15.Lloyd Perrett
16.Darcy Lussick
17.Addin Fonua-blake

18.Jarrad Kennedy
19.Jonathan Wright
20.Brad Parker
21.Jackson Hastings

LADDER POSITION

4th:handok:@:)

GAME DAY INFO

Sunday 16th July

Lottoland

GAME TIMES

Gates Open: 11:30am

NYC 11:40am (Fox)
Golden Eagles March from Leagues Club 12.20pm
NRL 2:00pm (Fox)

Saturday (Fox)
3:00pm BWSE v Knights

CASUALTY WARD

Brett Stewart (Knee,Season)
Steve Matai (Neck,Season)
Jorge Taufua (ACL,indefinite)

Curtis Sironen (Pecs,Round25)
Lewis Brown (Knee,Round21)

TIPS
https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

POST GAME SUMMARY
DE1YkeeU0AA1ACr.jpg

Manly Sea Eagles 28 (Wright 2, Lane, Uate, J Trbojevic tries; Cherry-Evans 4 goals)
defeated
Wests Tigers 16(Edwards, Marsters, Brooks tries; Lolohea 2 goals) at Lottoland.
Half time: Wests Tigers 10-8.
Crowd: 14,128.

Match Highlights
http://www.nrl.com/rd-19-sea-eagles-v-wests-tigers-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/924210/default.aspx

Presser
http://www.nrl.com/rd-19-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/924221/default.aspx

Team Song

HealthHarold.jpg

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Last edited:
We are going to annihilate the Tigers today!

Biggest win of the season coming up. 3rd place, best attack, and quite possibly the best for and against.

Only the refs can stop us from winning by 50+

This is also a perfect opportunity for young Brian Kelly to regain his confidence and i am tipping him to have his best game for us today.

Shaun Lane will cement his place in the squad for the remainder of the season with another stand out performance i am expecting.

I predict a scrappy close game, but that is probably based on my disappointment with the past few seasons. This 2017 Manly team has really shocked me several times already and I'd love nothing better than to be proved wrong yet again. Go Manly!

If Manly start well and get on an early roll with their natural rhythm, they should go O K .Much more composed and organized side this year . Every opportunity for a good Manly showing today in front of a home crowd and the Golden Eagles members

Yes today we should absolutely demolish the tigers, if we don't demolish them I'm almost certain we'll at least win by 13+, they are mentally weak, physically weak and have poor defence whereas we are the complete opposite and have the nrls best attack imo (statistically I believe we are 2nd or 3rd)

Im the same. Cant help it... Keep expecting us to fall in a heap.
This is a real danger game because if things go against us (refs/mistakes) and the boys are the slightest bit complacent, this could be a terrible result.

Hopefully a nice dry track, some fantastic attack and a Tigers team already thinking about Mad Monday will see us win comfortably.

I think there's a little bit of that in all of us mate. After the last few years I keep expecting us to put in results like we've seen previously, but this team aren't the team of the last few years. They have a drive and determination to do something in this competition and I think it'll show today. Also with Marty's 100th game against his old club, watch him have a big one!

Danger game when everyone expects the result will take care of itself. The Tigers will play touch footy - they have nothing to lose and we've been good in the middle so i see them attacking our edges lots today. They will make errors but on occasions some passes will stick too. We really need to just focus on our game and make sure we put in a disciplined controlled performance regardless of how the other mob plays. If we complete our sets, kick well, do all the little things right then we can frustrate the Tigers out of it and at that stage hopefully accumulate a few points. For and against is something not many focus on but in a tight comp it might just make the difference at seasons end. Really want to see us play a mature game today and if our coach is good expect to see some quality finals style footy from us. Its time to step it up a notch boys and make us proud. Go Manly

Woohoo!

Thread unstuck, unshaven and fancy free!

Go Manly!

I dunno about a blowout score. If we're leading comfortably.... the bench may get a bit of game time to protect against injuries.

Either way....hopefully Trent took the boys into camp even though it is a home game!

Seriously , I smell an upset.

It happened last year ( from memory) at the Golden Eagles day.

The Tigpies really really love beating us.

What say you @mickqld ???

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7