Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 19, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is it true the ghost of Roy Masters has been doing some face slapping in the Wests team room. Will we see siege warfare? The toothless ones will want to get further away from that spoon

I think the first 10 minutes will decide what game it's going to be. Either the Tigers will score a couple quickly and force us to wrestle it back in a tight one, or we will score a couple early and roll on towards a cricket score (unless the refs penalise us out of the game).

Yeah I'm with a couple of people here I sense an upset, close game with plenty stoppages, errors penalties ect. We are young side and Im worried we will not respect the Tigers.

IMG_0274.JPG

I Like this photo personally
Three manly legends here!!!

Superb weather/conditions for what should be a fantastic afternoon at Brookie topped off with an awesome win. Go Manly! :party:

The only downer is, once again, I so wish Hastings was playing! :(

Superb weather/conditions for what should be a fantastic afternoon at Brookie topped off with an awesome win. Go Manly! :party:

The only downer is, once again, I so wish Hastings was playing! :(
Why? Hastings isnt needed and doesnt warrant a selection with his poor showings in reserves.

NYC live on Fox

Manly#5 just sold the dummy of the Season before scoring :clap: He stopped running, so the defender stopped and the Manly guy hit the turbo button :rofl:

I've been taking the thought in that if Marty offloads in either of his first 3 carries...we are going to have a good day.

It's kinda working.

@Eagleheart seeing as you're going to the game...can you please get me a game ball signed by the players? thanks. That'd be awesome!!! :)

NYC live on Fox

Manly#5 just sold the dummy of the Season before scoring :clap: He stopped running, so the defender stopped and the Manly guy hit the turbo button :rofl:

I love stuff like that.

One day I saw Michael O'Connor do the same. (It didn't get a try though.)

tigpies are improving under ivan c ... GO MANLY

What do you base that on?

Under Taylor:
2-5 scoring at 15.7 ppg but letting in 27.4 ppg

Under Cleary:
2-7 scoring at 15.6 ppg but letting in 24 ppg

The only thing that has improved is they are letting in 3 less points per game. The only game they have won since round 8 (23 April) was against Newcastle. They lost to Souffs by 20, Donkeys by 36 and the Chooks by 22.

On form today should be a demolition job. But it rarely plays out like that. Manly by 18 for me.

Huge danger game this

Manly never do well when they are expected to win easy

I sense a tight struggle

Tigers will be up for this

Manly Coach Trent Barrett has finalised his team to play Wests Tigers at Lottoland today in round 19 of the Telstra Premiership.

Kick-off is 2pm.

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Matthew Wright
3 Dylan Walker
4 Brian Kelly
5 Akuila Uate

6 Blake Green
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Brenton Lawrence
9 Api Koroisau
10 Martin Taupau

11 Frank Winterstein
12 Shaun Lane

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
14 Cameron Cullen
15 Lloyd Perrett
16 Darcy Lussick
17 Addin Fonua-Blake

18th man: Brad Parker

Manly will start slow and lazy this arvo. If we're not 18-0 after 15 min then we'll lose this.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8