Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 19, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Really don't get the lack of motivation today.

*Dusted last week
*Playing the side running 15th
* At home in front of a big crowd
* Playing in front of the Golden Eagles

FFS what's going on?

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Their two tries were very soft. We just went away from what was working. I think running straight and throwing short balls instead of long cut out balls will work better. Hopefully the boys lift for second half. Disappointing if we lose this one at home

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Can you really blame Kelly for that bounce though? The only Manly players who would have had a chance with the ball bouncing that high were Lane or Tommy and Tom was closest but still 5 metres away as he had made the tackle on the last on the other side of the field.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Cullen should have a go at hooker, move Api to centre and Kels to wing.

Wright is limping and Lolohea is constantly running to our LHS :cool:

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Manly need to run at the line, our forwards seem to mainly play catch and pass :banghead:

Wright pulled his groin on scoring and is a passenger on the LHS :confused:

Feel for Kels, but why Manly players refuse to ever jump, is beyond me :mad:

Maaaanly, Maaaanly FFS :cool::D
They don't play anything above head height, it's in their contracts.

D

Deleted member 26876

to all those saying we a re playing like crap...I say bull ****. this is a prime example of the refs doing their best to screw us over

edit: **** you strone you cats ass and narra has been laker you troll
I don't care if the refs are doing anything. This defence is lacking urgency and the passes from us are gradually worsening. We needed to do better on our goal line yet we conceded two tries and trail to the tigers. I'm expecting us to win well still although I will still be disappointed that we have written off our opponents like this.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I don't care if the refs are doing anything. This defence is lacking urgency and the passes from us are gradually worsening. We needed to do better on our goal line yet we conceded two tries and trail to the tigers. I'm expecting us to win well still although I will still be disappointed that we have written off our opponents like this.

and i dont care about this

so i guess we're both happy

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
I'm trying to work out who will break out into open space on to score and bring the crowd to their feet, Tommy, Walker, DCE? One will soon.

Catch_20_2

Reserve Grader
Got here late .... Boys as flat AF .... First thought is the amount of defensive work we did last week. Can't say we don't have a track record for this kind of pattern. Been a long season and the lads are a little worse for wear. Hopefully they can turn it around this next 40.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Fkn Woods 13 runs 141m. No wonder he has all this energy seeing the fkn prick did nothing on Wed night.
We should take a poster of the Queensland pack out there and hold it in front of him, that'll fix him.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Joel Edwards is out for the rest of the game after failing the HIA.

How in hell do you fail a HIA when you go off clutching your ribs? They may have lost a player but gained a free interchange out of it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18