Manly V Storm [Round 9 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

pick the margin

• Total voters

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
We got Hayned again. That last try came off the back of Hiku being taken out in the air, but overall we missed 3 conversion if we got two of those we win

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
At least we aren't talking about the refereeing. We had our chances and our team was competitive on the night with all our injuries. Good signs for the future.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That's sport for you ladies and gents

You win some and lose some!

Very proud of our efforts tonight!

No one even myself gave us a chance

Well done boys and the manly faithful that travelled down

Melbourne remindered me of why they are still my number one team I dispise

No negative comments hear

All we asked was for them to give 100% and that is what they did

Still second on the ladder so no harm done

Very proud supporter tonight here!!

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Is Snake carrying an injury again? He looked a little slow to turn and a bit tender at times?

Just not his usual self anyways..

ssar

Bencher
Great effort from the Manly boys, very close to beating them @ their home ground! Almost a fair win to the scum, and geez didn't we make 'em work for it! Maroon and White all the way this year! #gomanly

FlyingHigh

Reserve Grader
Our effort was great. I think I'm just disappointed to lose to the scum. I try not to be biased but some of their tactics make me sick to my stomach.

Jerry1

First Grader
KOMORI said:
Is Snake carrying an injury again? He looked a little slow to turn and a bit tender at times?

Apart from a very good try - he did very little. I reckon he was crook - definitely very quiet.

RiverEagle

Bencher
Yeah it hurts when you know how hard our guys worked there - AS ALWAYS.

Thought we were going to jag the win, up 19-10

But as ppl say, better goalkicking, we win.

Killer, Foz and Gift in, we DEF win.

(And agree...think Snake and Sid / aka Cherry were on one leg).

Bit of luck and we would've had that one, and I just hope we beat them in September!

Well Done Manly ( and the fans that went down there).

double hoops

First Grader
F**k shattered. We had that game. Glad we've practiced field goals but disappointed no one shows up to goal kicking practice. I can't praise littlejohn enough the storm threw the kitchen sink at him tonite he was awesome in defence.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I hate these losses. Deserved to win that. Great team though. With the players we had out, doubt to much other clubs would of even been in the game. Love my Eagles.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Jerry1 said:
KOMORI said:

Apart from a very good try - he did very little. I reckon he was crook - definitely very quiet.

Yeah that's sorta what I thought..

Ah well, that's footy I guess

Brissie Kid

Bencher
So Storm got try just before halftime from Smith elbowing Ballin in the head three times & getting a penalty, then score the winning try after two plays earlier dropping the ball at the play the ball (which was worse than the one the referees called a knock on when Rose played the ball in the first half).

You wonder why fans turn on the NRL and hate the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12