Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well this sux
giphy.gif

Smith played us off a break tonight. Our leader went into headless chook mode and with no Thommo to rally troops we looked lost - losing Tommy really hurt our chances of winning but it shouldn't have stopped us digging deep and showing we are a genuine top 4 side.

That loss had been coming for weeks.... Struggled against a few teams and got lucky.

Shame about the injuries. Hurts us moving forwards.

Walker at 6 isn't a premiership threat and we struggled with game management again tonight. Would love to see Cust back.

I thought Walks went OK tonight, we just had limited ball in good field position.

Cust? Good grief.....no. Either Walker to stay at 5/8 or Croker. But please, not Cust.

How come different Manly players all dropped the ball at least 10 times tonight :fubar:

Scumos held on plus got all the penalties that Cummins could conjure :mad:

All the best to Turbo and Boyle :inlove:

Take Smith out of Storm, Cronk out of Rorters then it’s game over re semis. You just put a fork in them
Plain bad f...,,ing luck for us unfortunately. Just hope he doesn’t miss too much of next year if a rupture

You know how sometimes, being a Manly fan is just the best thing ever ?

They put 54 on Parra. They win a GF 40-0. They come from the clouds and beat the Riff on the bell and Sowie has a sook.

Yeah well this is one of those nights you have to endure to enjoy all those other times.
It's a job lot people. We'll be back.
Just forget it ever happened and look forward to next week.

Last edited:
Bloody Suli again.

He's cost us 4 tries on the right tonight with his defence.

Sorry @Jethro , I know you're trying a bit to defend him but tonight he has been a HUGE liability.
Yeah, I know. He didn't play well this game but he isn't alone there.

The whole team played like crap again under wet conditions. I am sure that if it was played under dry conditions, the scoreline would have been a lot better with a good chance that the result would have gone our way.

Tonight, luck just wasn't on our side. Every little thing that could go wrong did.

I don't know how many of our players just dropped the ball cold tonight without anybody even touching them. I know that Api did as well as knocking on from dummy half and Jorge dropped one cold too.

You (not meaning you in particular) just can't put all the blame on tonight's loss squarely on Suli's shoulders.

Take Smith out of Storm, Cronk out of Rorters then it’s game over re semis. You just put a fork in them
Plain bad f...,,ing luck for us unfortunately. Just hope he doesn’t miss too much of next year if a rupture
Has Cameron Smith EVER been injured?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10