Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chee Kam got sent off in the first half, so we have a rare win in NSW Cup :clap:

@SeaEagles FULL TIME!!! A crazy game here at Brookvale Oval! The Sea Eagles have held off a determined Tigers outfit to win 38-34 here at Brookie Oval.

are we still doing MVP voting ... I think fluffy wants to give Api 3 points for last night @;)

Can you tell us who played well in Reggies?
Any uplifting news is desperately needed to lift our spirits?

Thanks for the report.
Where is Knight? Suspended, I suppose?
Chee Cam was sent off for "abusing an official"? Do they mean the ref, the linesman, the trainer, the ballboy, the ground announcer, the mascot...
Surely the reporter could be more specific!

Thanks HW. Good to see Meehan and Jamil continue to produce the goods. Schuster apparently played well as did Lavaka on the wing. Some encouraging signs

We all share your pain, but I can't just blame the coach when about 3 million in players are unable to take the field.

If we sign a 5/8 ( Green would do) , maybes decent forward such as Gillett, and if available a centre AND if we can get a decent run on injuries we will be better in 2017.
So you are saying the coach has no accountability on a teams performance ?

So you are saying the coach has no accountability on a teams performance ?

Of course he has " some " accountability.

Where he would have major accountability, is if he had a fully fit team, for most of the year , and with our stars intact AND was still losing!!

Surely the coach must accept responsibility for the style of football we are playing. I have been extremely disappointed in the safety-first approach. We are completing our sets at a high rate, yet still losing. Shouldn't this tell TB that we are not showing enough flair to score points?
Our backline play has been pathetic this season. Agreed, we don't have much spark there - but let's play expansive and attacking football. I'm still waiting to see a kick from the scrumbase to a centre/winger on the fly. I'm sick of seeing forwards is the backline dying with the ball when we have a scrum. We have become as boring as the Dogs, and it is in complete contrast to the traditional Manly style of backline brilliance.

Of course he has " some " accountability.

Where he would have major accountability, is if he had a fully fit team, for most of the year , and with our stars intact AND was still losing!!
It is good that you are trying to keep in on a level playing field and so I will say to you that Neil Henry at the Titans had a weaker roster with more club adversity and as many injuries as ours but Neil Henry's team is on 27 points and in the top eight having defeated top eight teams to get there whilst we are on 20 points in no where land !!!

It is good that you are trying to keep in on a level playing field and so I will say to you that Neil Henry at the Titans had a weaker roster with more club adversity and as many injuries as ours but Neil Henry's team is on 27 points and in the top eight having defeated top eight teams to get there whilst we are on 20 points in no where land !!!

I doubt the Titans had only 18 players to choose 17 from in the last round.

And let's be somewhat fair , Henry has been coaching for a fair while and even has some SOO experience, so the comparison ( Luke Ryan's stats) is not completely fair.

Look mate , this is the deal, I get you hate Barrett and want him gone but you can say whatever you like he's not going anywhere..........yet.

I've said on here before , if we are in the same position after 6-8 rounds in 2017, I'll join the sack Barrett brigade.

Until then I'm ambivalent!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8