Manly v St George 13/4/2003

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
Decided to sit down and watch a game and went to 2003. The NRL record books show that this was Manly's first year back into the NRL after the Northern Eagles.However, we all know that 2002 was the year that Manly took over their licence.
The Club were last out of the blocks in signing players as the NRL would not register any contracts until conditions were met pertaining to the licence. How a team was put together is astounding and hats off to the NRL of the time for their bias.

A bye for Round 1 was probably the highlight of the first month. Followed by 3 losses then a trip to Wollongong. Doesn't always end well there for us.
Here are my highlights of the game.

Decided to sit down and watch a game and went to 2003. The NRL record books show that this was Manly's first year back into the NRL after the Northern Eagles.However, we all know that 2002 was the year that Manly took over their licence.
The Club were last out of the blocks in signing players as the NRL would not register any contracts until conditions were met pertaining to the licence. How a team was put together is astounding and hats off to the NRL of the time for their bias.

A bye for Round 1 was probably the highlight of the first month. Followed by 3 losses then a trip to Wollongong. Doesn't always end well there for us.
Here are my highlights of the game.
Geez, the Dragons had every right to belt us with the team they had. We scored some great tries that day. And Barrett ....... great pass @:D

That was a good win at the time as recall how the side was in the doldrums just prior to it . Didn 't recall all of the tries but certainly Hoppa and Walker's 2 tries and the break by Choc . And to think the next season Ian Donnely would be with Manly then with Bret Kite soon to follow .

That was a good win at the time as recall how the side was in the doldrums just prior to it . Didn 't recall all of the tries but certainly Hoppa and Walker's 2 tries and the break by Choc . And to think the next season Ian Donnely would be with Manly then with Bret Kite soon to follow .
And Nathan Tutt eventually ended up with us for a season

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4