Manly V Souths [Round Finals Week 3 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not getting to excited but i'm confident that if anyone can do it we can. It will be very though after the last few weeks. Hopefully Brett isn't short of run.

CAMBO said:
Stevo said:
Well i could have asked if he was a lady boy!

That would of excited my good friend KE over the ditch :D

Back to the footy. I have this feeling that with a fit Brett we could give this mob a hammering like we did to the storm.

Can you just imagine it ? Rabs won't know what to say.

Smoke will start coming from his ears...he'll do his best impersonation of the robot from Lost in Space, before running headlong into the back wall of the commentary box.

Here we go:

Sea Eagles - Preliminary Final NRL Team List
1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon (c)
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14. Richie Fa’aoso
15. Jamie Buhrer
16. Tom Symonds
17. George Rose
19. Peta Hiku
20. James Hasson
21. David Gower

davohan123 said:
Whatever happens on Friday what a finals series it has been - and year for that matter

These last 2 weeks I have never been prouder to call myself a manly supporter and will stay for the full 80 minutes not matter the result and give the boys the recognition they deserve.

We need as many as we can get out there on Friday. Got tickets in members stand- hope to everything I am not stuck next to south supporters - would be hell.

Please someone teach Sam b and Jeff L a lesson on Friday- nothing would make me happier !!!!

Lots of people have already played out the result. Yes we may loose on Friday but we haven't yet and yes we are up against it but it ain't over until that final siren has gone.

Go get em boys

I've got Cat A Members tickets too.. I REALLY hope I've got some support around me! Souths fans are gunna haaaaate me!! :)

So we're down to the penultimate game of the year. We've been beaten, unluckily, twice by the vermin. We know we can beat them. We've been written off by everyone because we are injured, fatigued, basically the walking dead. But we are full of spirit, confidence and most of all experience. The boys are feeling no pressure, no weight of expectation of 42 yrs of wilderness. We are Manly, we are proud,we are strong we have played in 3 GF in the last 6 yrs.They think they are owed the GF this year, that they are entitled to be there. But we won't back down,we'll never give up. We will carry the spirit of '78 into battle and our boys will fight to the bitter end.
Souths by 8

Good to see Gower, Hiku and Hasson all named on an extended bench, even if they don't get to take the field. A good reward as they have all played a part in getting Manly to the grand final qualifier this season.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Mick I think you need to start a thread about how we can't win, it would make me feel better about the game!

Okay how about this.
So we're down to the penultimate game of the year. We've been beaten thoroughly twice by the vermin. We know we can't beat them. We've been written off by everyone because we are injured, fatigued, basically the walking dead. But we lack spirit, confidence and most of all heart. The boys are feeling huge pressure, huge weight of expectation . We are Manly, we are unsure, we are weak, we have played in 3 GF in the last 6 yrs lost 1 and were lucky to scrape in the others due to refs. They think they are owed the GF this year, that they are entitled to be there and rightly so. But we will back down,we'll totally give up. We will carry the spirit of '78 into battle and our boys will make a mockery of it.
Souths by 8

Mick I just love your work!!

You have been right a few times,most times not.....Friday night is one of those

Tough one to pick. Souths are fresh and the form team all year with angry crowd demanding they make the big one. Its gonna be tough for us unless Snake turns it on. Manly by 2. I'm expecting a big one from the Wolf man.

Manly need the forwards that usually play of the bench like George Rose to start & then let Glenn Stewart & Anthony Watmough loose after 20 minutes in a surprise move. Manly also need Wolfman, Taufua, Matai, Lyon & Btett Stewart to do a lot more hit ups to take a load of the forwards. Wayne Bennett at the Knights does this very successfully.

We just need to do what we did last time we played these guys and we will win. Last game we dominated for 60+ minutes. Do that again and get 50/50 of the calls and we will win.

No piggy-back penalties to release the pressure when we have them pinned near their own line. Our discipline must be spot on this time.

Game Day!

Tribal War @ Stadium Australia tonight - let's hope for a good, hard, well-officiated game!

Go Manly!

MWSE2011PremiersLogo5.jpg

3.05 odds for us is crazy so ive chucked down 100 bucks on us head to head. It seems Snake is going to play which boosts our chances massively and the injuries to Killer and Choc will not slow them down. It's time to go Wabbit hunting my feathered friends. We have this one in the bag, Go Manly!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4