Game Day: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They were out on their feet , second time down to 12 men. What game were you watching, cant stand drop kick supporters like you who always bag the team, in fact i would not even call you a supporter as you only put down the team
"Drop kick supporters" like me are far closer to the winning culture of this almighty club than those bitch a$$es who cave in and just wanna blame refs every week. It is sooooo boring to listen to this garbage. Stop blaming refs, get on a winning mind set and enjoy excellence.

A lot of hurting and frustration on the forum tonight. Completely understandable given we were very capable of winning that game to night.

I think your the one that has lost all logic tonight.. DCE played out of his skin and couldnt do much more to get the result tonight, totally outplayed his opposition halves. And yes the refs had a massive bearing on the result, stop living in denial.

That complete and utter f*ckwit Fittler.

Stands there and says Jake was rightfully binned as the rule states grabbing the jersey constitutes a professional foul.
Very next setence says the ref should have used discretion with Walker....despite the rules stating a slap is a binnable offence.

Could that dribbling d*ckhead be any more transparent in his bias???

Praying the Roosters lose the GF in tbe last minute to a Sutton special.

F*ck the NRL.

Yeah, but why even put your hand on his shoulder? That's just dumb and asking for a penalty. I totally agree that it was soft and unwarranted, but Jake put himself in the position to cop such a decision .

Gagai ran in front of Jake as he was trying to get to the Souths player. Instinctively Jake put his hand out to ensure he wouldn’t collide but a reflex action in gtabbing him which actually did nothing to stop Gagai but as I said earlier, these Souths mob are actors going for penalties so he did a swan dive. Souths only score after getting penalties.

I think your the one that has lost all logic tonight.. DCE played out of his skin and couldnt do much more to get the result tonight, totally outplayed his opposition halves. And yes the refs had a massive bearing on the result, stop living in denial.
How has anything you said addressed my post which you quoted? Are you that hell bent on attacking me that you just reply to any old post I've shared and then go on your rant?

A lot of hurting and frustration on the forum tonight. Completely understandable given we were very capable of winning that game to night.
Yep, I’ve just gone back and read all your posts tonight and you are quite right, there were quite a few frustrated posts.

The team played well above anyone’s expectations this year and yes, some made an error or two tonight, but so too did the opposition. I’m proud of all the players.

Gagai ran in front of Jake as he was trying to get to the Souths player. Instinctively Jake put his hand out to ensure he wouldn’t collide but a reflex action in gtabbing him which actually did nothing to stop Gagai but as I said earlier, these Souths mob are actors going for penalties so he did a swan dive. Souths only score after getting penalties.
Nope. Big difference between putting your hand on somebody's shoulder and shouldering him in competition for the ball. That's why he was sin-binned as controversial as it was

Did you listen to the presser, even Dez said we were dudded! **** me
As mentioned, he is human and probably blew off a bit of frustration. i guarantee you it will not be the focus of his off-season, apart from a psychological ploy to motivate

"Drop kick supporters" like me are far closer to the winning culture of this almighty club than those bitch a$$es who cave in and just wanna blame refs every week. It is sooooo boring to listen to this garbage. Stop blaming refs, get on a winning mind set and enjoy excellence.
Sorry, but you are an absolute wanker. Calling the team bitch asses who cave in. I thought the team tried their guts out, and am proud of their efforts considering some pretty bad calls, players out, and really out played souths tonight, but the best team doesn't always win.

How has anything you said addressed my post which you quoted? Are you that hell bent on attacking me that you just reply to any old post I've shared and then go on your rant?

Who even are you? Watched any games live there from Hong Kong recently? We played great tonight with the team we had and the players out.. its a bit hard to be critical of the team tonight, they left everything out there.

For the appeasement of your low IQ, they did have a winning mindset, they performed admirably, almost perfectly for large portions of the game, and they WERE ROBBED. If you cannot cope with that then I guess you believe most MSM fake news as well.......

Souths were out for the count several times and we only have ourselves to blame.

Manly played well enough at times to be up 10-12 and we didn't take those opportunities.
Nope, wrong. Seriously TC thats the stupidest thing you have said on here. What game were you watching? Japan in the rugby world cup?

Manly played outstanding rugby league and to the gameplan for 67 minutes. They played a game which minimised risk and focussed on the grind to wear Souths down.

We win by 12 without that referee intervention.

Watch how Souths play next week TC - they got bashed,

NYEagle

Sorry, but you are an absolute wanker. Calling the team bitch asses who cave in. I thought the team tried their guts out, and am proud of their efforts considering some pretty bad calls, players out, and really out played souths tonight, but the best team doesn't always win.
Actually, I wasn't calling the team bitch a$$es, I was calling YOU and other supporters who complain about refs, bitch a$$es

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4