Game Day: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
THE GREATEST TIMES IN OUR LIVES ARE WHEN WE DEFY THE ODDS AND RISE AGAINST ADVERSITY

WHEN YOUR UP AGAINST ADVERSITY
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE FACE TO FACE
LIFT YOUR HEAD HIGH AND SET YOUR SHOULDERS
PLANT YOUR FEET AND TAKE A BRACE

KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL THE FINISH
NEVER GIVE IN WHAT EVER YOU DO
LET YOUR TENACITY AND RESILIENCE FLOW THOUGH YOUR BLOOD STREAM
AND KEEP RISING ABOVE ALL SET BACKS UNTIL YOU SEE IT THROUGH

WE WILL KEEP STRIVING AND KEEP RISING

WE HAVE NOT COME THIS FAR TO ONLY COME THIS FAR

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!!

41e55798b4730c62fe0ba2bf2fee5a76.jpg

Last edited:
Cody Walker is the “best ball-player since Cliff Lyons” and holds the key to South Sydney’s finals fortune, according to league legend Greg Alexander.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/42f161d96f271c644e2aac42cc03891c

Can someone check on Alexander, he seems to have suffered some type of meltdown.
Walkz will play all over him
as will Dc over Reynolds
Both our halves have won a premiership
As for Brandy he’s full of platitudes, needs a lesson on neutrality

Last edited:
Walkz will play all over him
as will Dc over Reynolds
Both our halves have won a premiership
As for Brandy he’s full of platitudes, needs a lesson on neutrality
And to think, he’s the closest thing to neutrality that they have on Fox. Fox is full of Cox!

Cody Walker is the “best ball-player since Cliff Lyons” and holds the key to South Sydney’s finals fortune, according to league legend Greg Alexander.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/42f161d96f271c644e2aac42cc03891c

Can someone check on Alexander, he seems to have suffered some type of meltdown.

Just goes to show the high esteem that Cliffy was held in by his fellow players. If only the selectors didn't have that "when in doubt, blame Cliffy" approach to NSW Origin losses back in the day. Cliffy got dropped a few times when NSW lost and every time.....they got the wrong man.

THE GREATEST TIMES IN OUR LIVES ARE WHEN WE DEFY THE ODDS AND RISE AGAINST ADVERSITY

WHEN YOUR UP AGAINST ADVERSITY
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE FACE TO FACE
LIFT YOUR HEAD HIGH AND SET YOUR SHOULDERS
PLANT YOUR FEET AND TAKE A BRACE

KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL THE FINISH
NEVER GIVE IN WHAT EVER YOU DO
LET YOUR TENACITY AND RESILIENCE FLOW THOUGH YOUR BLOOD STREAM
AND KEEP RISING ABOVE ALL SET BACKS UNTIL YOU SEE IT THROUGH

WE WILL KEEP STRIVING AND KEEP RISING

WE HAVE NOT COME THIS FAR TO ONLY COME THIS FAR

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!!

View attachment 12761
Love your work Bozo

Fkn disgrace Cecchin hasn’t got an official gig of any sort in either of the matches. And we cop fvckwits brother. Such a rort.

Jeez Wombie, you’ve changed from the last time I saw you looking at your Avatar!!!

I do like the new look though!!

What’s the weather looking like team ?
Funny feeling this one, going in with no expectations and expecting to see the final game of the season rather than the nervous game day of years gone by

Weather has been good since this morning, got a bit humid at homebush this arvo pushing around 25 degrees.

My 15,000km, 107 day Caravanning ( occasionally wetting a line) holiday has come to an end.

Home about 4pm today.

Fridge ( well freezer actually) has about 15 fillets of various fish in it and the carton of 150 Lashes I bought a few days ago is icing up and will be ready to go at 6pm.

Apart from the fish **** all to eat in the house and the last meal consumed in the caravan last night SO looks like it might be Pizza,

Looking forward to the pre match banter later on.

My 15,000km, 107 day Caravanning ( occasionally wetting a line) holiday has come to an end.

Home about 4pm today.

Fridge ( well freezer actually) has about 15 fillets of various fish in it and the carton of 150 Lashes I bought a few days ago is icing up and will be ready to go at 6pm.

Apart from the fish **** all to eat in the house and the last meal consumed in the caravan last night SO looks like it might be Pizza,

Looking forward to the pre match banter later on.
What a fantastic experience you must have had. When do you leave for the next one?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7