manly v sharks team lists

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kombi 66

Sea Eagles v Sharks
Pittwater Park, Narrabeen
Kick off: 5:30pm (local)
SEA EAGLES: 1. Brett Stewart, 2. Peta Hiku, 3. Jamie Lyon, 4. Cheyse Blair, 5. Clinton Gutherson, 6. Jack Littlejohn, 7. Daly Cherry-Evans, 8. Josh Starling, 9. Matt Ballin, 10. Willie Mason, 11. Tom Symonds, 12. Justin Horo, 13. Michael Chee Kam, 14. Jesse Sene-Lefao, 15. Dunamis Lui, 16. Blake Leary, 17. Feleti Mateo, 18. James Hasson, 19. David Williams, 20. Tony Satini, 21. Tyson Andrews, 22. Luke Burgess, 23. Jayden Hodges, 24. Ligi Sao, 25. Brayden Wiliame, 26. Jake Trbojevic, 27. Dylan Kelly, 28. Jordan Latham, 29. Delroy Berryman, 30. Will Pearsall, 31. Manaia Rudolph, 32. Dominc Reardon, 33. Kurt Aldridge, 34. Uiti Baker, 36. Ben Fritz
SHARKS: Michael Gordon, Jacob Gagan, Mitch Brown, Sami Sauiluma, Dallas Wells, Ben Barba, Jeff Robson (c), David Fifita, Pat Politoni, Saulala Houma, Anthony Moraitis, Jayson Bukuya, Anthony Tupou. Interchange: Todd Murphy, Kurt Dillon, Leonati Feiloakitau, Tim Robinson, Jaden Clarke, Winstone Asotasi, Patrice Siolo, Cameron Eyles, Matt Evans, Blake Judd, Edrick Holmes, Kurt Kara, Daniel Abou-Sleiman

gotta say....that combi/vespa sidecar combo is pretty awesome!

Plus no Foran, Mattai, George T, Lawrence and Buhrer.....so a healthy chunk of the run-on squad missing.
Foran twinged his ankle in Auckland last week so I did not expect him named.
Good to see Jake T in there as I think he will be a bench prop this year. His younger brother Tom was the talk of the town last week. He is in the Brett Stewart class.

Only a trial but as usual will be waiting for the Fox report to see a few glimpses of the action - the season is finally HERE!!
Sharks side looks like plenty are rested, maybe feeling it after the extended games in the 9's.
Have a feeling this Leary is closer to being in the 17 than many including myself expected.
Also hope youngsters like Chee Kam & Trjobovic can have a good injury free start to the season as we have not seen their true potential until they play 12 plus straight games to get truly match fit & confident.

So at this stage it looks like Chee Kam and Leary the surprize packets. A bit may depend how players perform in these trials but you would expect the 1 -17 in this squad have the front running. Foran would come back in when fit. But I am not sure if we would see many others back on deck fitness wise for round one. Personally I say rest up boys and recover from those off season op's. Its a long year. There is nothing wrong with that team if that is a our best 1-17 for the time being.

I am a bit disappointed to see Leonati Feiloakitau has gone to the sharks. We can't keep em all and Turbo is the young fellow being developed. But interesting that one of our our under 20's props will playing a NRL trial against us this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6