Game Day: Manly V Sharks [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Muddy murphys is as good expat bar. Harry's bar by the towers and ipenima in the towers.. :) not that u would know.
To be honest much like most of the places i go I have no idea what is around - I get taken out by the local team so could not tell you where I end up!

Yeah baby!
Gutsy win.
That was the right attitude to play a game of footy with.
Congrats to Cherry. He made mistakes but he tried about 300% tonight.
Tommy Turbo's try was brilliant.
Cheering big time from up my gum tree.

To be honest much like most of the places i go I have no idea what is around - I get taken out by the local team so could not tell you where I end up!
Ask to go to orchard towers... Tell them Jerry said you would enjoy it.

improvement across the whole park. Still room for a lot more and hopefully as the season goes on we can continue to build. Still a little worried about our front row stocks (sharks were pretty soft tonight and didn't really run that hard up the middle) and if we play a team with fast backs they will still give us trouble, but hopefully we can contain opposition sides the best we can like tonight because there is a lot of skill in that side and once they all click we have a top 8 side. Marty was solid again tonight.

giphy.gif

I am this happy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12