Game Day: Manly V Sharks [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
NRL Team

20. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 1. Tom Trbojevic 6. Dylan Walker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Starling 14. Matt Parcell 10. Nate Myles 20. Tom Symonds 12. Martin Taupau 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 11. Lewis Brown 22. Feleti Mateo 16. Brenton Lawrence 17. Siosaia Vave

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-15_19-5-12.png
    upload_2016-3-15_19-5-12.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Allright, I'm calling it early.
We're going to turn things around and win this game.
Get to Brookie locals. The team needs you more when the going gets tough.
Manly in tight one.

You said that last week as well Nicci.

If we run out the same side, Sharks by between 20-30.

Over to you Baz, you are starting to look like a wanna be!!

This may be the only thing that could save us against the Sharks is our record against them Sometimes results go your way regardless on how the team is performing

• Sea Eagles at Home (45)
  • Sea Eagles Wins

• Sharks Wins

• Draws/Ties

Last 24 Months (4)
  • Sharks Wins

• Sea Eagles Wins

• Draws/Ties

Looks like our centres have swapped wingers. What has happened to Taufua? The guy was in career best form when he came back from injury last year

Oh dear

Couldn't even get the email notification to members correct. Email titled 'barrett's round 3 team'. Email content still says round 2 team. Maybe try get the basics right for starters

This may be the only thing that could save us against the Sharks is our record against them Sometimes results go your way regardless on how the team is performing

• Sea Eagles Wins

• Sharks Wins

• Draws/Ties

Last 24 Months (4)
  • Sharks Wins

• Sea Eagles Wins

• Draws/Ties

We didn't have this bunch of rabble then.... On the flip side I was there at shark park when they beat us 68 to 6..... Can't get any worse than that.

• Sea Eagles Wins

• Sharks Wins

• Draws/Ties

Last 24 Months (4)
  • Sharks Wins

• Sea Eagles Wins

• Draws/Ties

That's called clutching at straws!!

You said that last week as well Nicci.

If we run out the same side, Sharks by between 20-30.

Over to you Baz, you are starting to look like a wanna be!!
I don't think I made a win prediction. I think I made carefully worded hope ones.
This time I'm declaring we'll win.
Can't explain my reason why.
Just feeling that we can make it happen.:D
If we don't win I'll be sad and whinge about stuff.:p

Our @IntrustSuperPrm match against @NRL_Bulldogs has been transferred from Brookie tomorrow to Belmore Sports Ground. Kick off is 2pm.

Given that Api, Wiliame and Green are all playing NSW Cup today, that means the team will be something more like:

Snake
Taufua
Matai
Lyon
T Turbo
Walker
DCE
J Turbo
Parcell
Myles
Kapow
Symonds