Manly v Sharks Round 16 (Pre-Game Day Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully GRAHAM and Maloney give away a 1000 penalties again on Sunday, Fifita hits the line like a wet lettuce leaf as per last night - Manly by 8

Hey Grassy....im a bit of a fan of the old plum brandy. ...any brands youd like to suggest ? Or do you prefer the backyard brew ?
Oh yea "Flores Zuta Osa" is my pick.I had a Croatian friend that used to make his own and bought a couple of bottles to a xmas work party off Parramatta rd in auburn back in 1990 and that was when i first tried it and after drinking only some of the 1st bottle i was flat out standing up.I ended up staying the night as driving back home was way out of the question.You get used to it after a while but its not for a weak stomach.

Oh yea "Flores Zuta Osa" is my pick.I had a Croatian friend that used to make his own and bought a couple of bottles to a xmas work party off Parramatta rd in auburn back in 1990 and that was when i first tried it and after drinking only some of the 1st bottle i was flat out standing up.I ended up staying the night as driving back home was way out of the question.You get used to it after a while but its not for a weak stomach.
Zuta Osa is a nice Serbian Rakija..
If you can get out to bonnyrigg ...the liquorstax has a MASSIVE range...
May I suggest you try " Stara Sokolova "....Go for the 60 dollar bottle.....ps - keep your bottle in the fridge...much easier to drink.

Last edited:

Trample, Trample, Trample!

655160.0.gif

The weather forecast is for a fine clear day and it does have the feel for a big match occasion . It will be great if Manly can come away with a win.

I like the optimism here but anyone assuming a big win over the Sharks isnt paying them enough respect. Theyve gone toe to toe with Melbourne this year and that proves to me theyre a serious footy team. They play for 80 mins, have a lot of self belief and that pack of theirs despite a few oldies continues to perform well. We will need to be up for this and cant afford any patches where we lack a bit of intensity or theyll make us pay. We have no excuses to not perform well so if we're a genuine threat this year we really need to win this. They have ready made excuses for a loss with Origin boys backing up and we dont. Time to step up boys and make us proud. Go Manly

Looking forward to a win in a hopefully fast flowing game (use the energy advantage we will have), and keeping in touch with top four, given the run home there's a chance to pull a few points back from those ahead of us, as well as games should win if keep heads on. It'd be nice to have a top 8 spot sorted with more than just a few rounds to go. Wins against those above are a good way to make that happen. The run home begins here, bring it on! I had us pretty much out of contention by this time pre-season, so just keep proving me wrong and throw a little more egg on my face boys.

The sharks are tough b*stards.
It will be a big test.
A yardstick to where we are really at.
But that's ok because they are in their final window of premiership opportunity where we are just beginning ours.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8