Game Day: Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We made the finals every year Orford was here. He was miles ahead of DCE.
We made the finals inspite of ox he was cack. Lucky we had enough talent to carry his 20m line drop outs. Don't start me on that lame duck.

You could hear it in the voices and how they positively reinforced each other to make the wrong decision.....

the National RIGby League is totally corrupt
Happens quite a bit. If The Sharks player doesn't put a hand on Snake -no matter high slightly - he has the opportunity to make an attempt at contesting the ball, whether he was going to or not is a moot point.
It's funny how the key indicators in an obstruction call for a try we always hear "denies an opportunity" regardless of how minuscule that may be but it doesn't apply here.
It's a 50/50 I know but....

DCE was running and attacking the line and played quite well. Sounds like he's become the new Ox. Can't do anything right for some.
Thought he was better. At times looked like the old dce floating across the park and beating players with a step and dummy. Looked good. But then he made some bad kicks. I guess he was trying something with 1 min to go. It it comes off he is a hero if it doesn'the is a dope. I think he is building. Just needs better 5th tackle options. Lyon at 5/8 and walker to centre looked better.

We made the finals inspite of ox he was cack. Lucky we had enough talent to carry his 20m line drop outs. Don't start me on that lame duck.

I thought he was awesome. He was composed. He controlled the play. We were dominant with him in the team. Sorry mate, we are going to have to disagree on Orford. He was a dead set champion, and one of the key reasons we became a heavyweight again.

Better.
I actually think if we had Tommy Symonds instead of Leary, we win it.

DCE and Snake cost us tonight
If snake actually made any attempt at that high ball and not given away the penalty we would of been up by 16-12 with a kick from the side line

Watching that game the attitude was there and really should really gone on and won that.

But again we come up short.
It's a result driven business and we now 4/7 this season leading into our 1st bye.

TB you are on notice!!

3 tries all - so a much better effort against a Top 4 side.:)

Goal kicking and ill discipline cost us :confused:

The 5/8 roll would exhaust Killer and hick legs may be wonky when he kicks :cool:

I thought he was awesome. He was composed. He controlled the play. We were dominant with him in the team. Sorry mate, we are going to have to disagree on Orford. He was a dead set champion, and one of the key reasons we became a heavyweight again.
Can't believe there are still Ox haters. Captained a 40-0 grand final win that capped off a Daly M season.

Probably still think Monaghan had the wood on him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8