Game Day: Manly v Rorters [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The come back is on. How **** are the Roosters ..... only scored 16 against this team.

Am sitting in front of Lyle after two minutes. He said “ geez there up for this , let’s hope they can maintain it “
Had to laugh...sort of.

We are dreadful. The body language of Parker and Tafua is a joke. If these two are not given their marching orders it’s a joke. The sad part is that they are regarded as the best options we have.Woukd not be even considered in any other side.Quite simply embarrassing.1 to 6 we are so so pedestrian.
DCE kicking game ??? Whats going on.

It was obvious we were bottom four before a game this year but we are fighting dogs for spoon. Light years behind everyone else.

The really sad part is the resignation of the crowd. I’m in the JTry stand and people are just laughing as though it’s just expected.

Sad days indeed.

BTW on the flip side the Roosters are a seriously good side. So well drilled. Play with so much depth and precision.

Last edited:
DCE is not right. Keary has given him a kicking lesson today. The sad thing is it's not that Keary is being brilliant, he's just controlling the game as any good half should do. This ongoing inability to do the basics right, let alone lead, is very worrying.

Jake gets the ball on tackle 5 what the **** is that

**** kick and roosters go 100 and score

Joke of a team

Un organised pure slop

This is worse than under 6s

What the **** does Des do all week at training and all off season

Team is a joke

No heart

No desire

No pride in the jersey or the club

I’m over it, **** em off to Perth for all I care I’m done!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8