Game Day: Manly v Rorters [Round 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This seriously comes down to the last 3 years of horrendous fuc$ing recruitment. 24?players off contract, only 5 or 6 should be retained.

A few juniors should get a contract and we need to be very very careful with who we recruit. First step, not giving to much money to the Turbo boys( who I love), they must stay for the love of the club, not the money. Manly the club must come first...

So goes back to Stewart and Matai's backended retirement plans from de$, Myles, the wright brothers from bozo, cap penalties from the owners

We're just embarrassing.

Pure and simple.

At least the election is going the right way.

I was upset I took overtime tonight. By the sounds of things I made the right choice.

We are playing like Ricky’s overhead projector Eels. Maybe Des told the 24 they’re outta here. So much indifference.

Hmmm interesting HIA rules for these elite clubs.
Keary ruled ok then comes off.
Bet Boy Corder will come off too now he has his try.
NYEagle

Does anyone else get the feeling that even if he is only 90% fit, Tom will definitely be back in the side next week? We have zero strike power in the backline right now.

And I see that high tackles are apparently only called if its against Manly.
We've got 25 minutes left, we're not going to the GF, I'd like us to take as many of these pricks heads off as we can before full time

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10