Post-Game Discussion Manly v Roosters [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Roosters
10 4 Pines Park
28 Jul 2022 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

Thug!
1659011229948.png

Really good effort by the 17 that showed up. To think if a couple of passes stuck, we might have won. The Roosters were way off their recent form and all the drama around the match, clearly effected them as well.
Smalley went well enough to keep his spot over Saab for the rest of the season . Although I’d prefer we move Garrick back to the wing and play Weekes at fullback.
Fulton is still a year or two away from being a regular member of the top squad but he looks like a tough player. Definitely someone we can look forward to for the future.
Also really pleased at how well Bullemor went. I’d like to see him as a regular member of the 17. Don’t know why he’s out of favor with Des? Hope he gets more of a shot between now and the end of the season

I hope Bullemor’s performance tonight was not overlooked,not just by ST but most importantly,Des.He put in more of an effort tonight than a certain disgruntled 21 yr has all season
I’ve watched a fair few of the Blacktown games (yes, a glutton for punishment). But that was easily his best game so far. If he can be consistently at/or around that level he’ll see more 1st grade.

Yes it was, but then again he hadn't made thirty tackles.
We witnessed what happens when we don’t have Jake and frog playing last week. Leak like a sieve.

I’d bring all 7 back and maybe swap out young Fulton for schuster and we’d pump the eels

Several of them hang out with thugs and post images that affiliate them with the thug culture.
Who are the thugs they hang out with?
Whether it be the clothing they wear or their hand signals,
What you mention is widespread youth culture

yet they can't pull on a Rainbow jersey
I and many others have posted on this topic both for & against. IMO, the club mismanaged the jersey issue by neglecting to consult with all the playing group. This is exactly what Des confirmed in his Tuesday press conference.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8