Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 20
4 Pines Park
28 Jul 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who stands up this week deserves a run next week ahead of the ones who choose to sit out
Dear God, are you really omniscient and omnipresent?

If I popped over to the Roosters’ fan site, would I find you posting over there?

Earth to Nordburg…the cupboard is nearly bare.

Give Morgan a break. He is not a bad footballer.
I didn’t really cover myself in glory but I meant as in I didn’t think he was available given all the info the club releases and I was taking a shot at WWOS.As for giving Morgan a break,he’s a big boy,im sure he wouldn’t be offended,hence why he’s happy to wear the jersey this weekend

Snippets from The Chook Pen

"Simple game plan - bomb the **** at their wingers. DT & JS should have a field day"

"We will now be unbackable favourites, and the setting is ripe for an ambush. I bloody hope not."

"I'd like to see us score our biggest ever win against Manly on Thursday. The previous biggest margin is from memory 46. Our for and against needs a top up. Manly flogged us 53-0 at Brookvale one night, time to better that score."

"We’ll smash em like guitars"

Thinking of getting someone to chisel up another commandment about thou shall not get paid when thou stands down for the duration of the stand down period in weeks x the current inflation rate.

With the money 💰💰💰 we save I know a little mirical worker we should buy for next season (Gods ok with nepatism).

Definitely a squad designed with minimal positional disruption. Some good boppers on the bench to come on if they can hold the first 20 minutes.

The wingers will definately cop it with kicks, but I know they are not scared and will cover themselves in glory.

NYEagle

More Players stand down:

But the drama is not over as The Daily Telegraph reported the Sea Eagles were battling to name a team as a “handful of would-be first timers knocked back a chance to play the game” because of similar reasons to the seven players who have stood down over the jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8