Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 20
4 Pines Park
28 Jul 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's our biggest loss ever ? Whatever it is we will break it for sure. I doubt Croker and Davey will be playing either due to covid. I think Roosters will crack the 70 points.

What's our biggest loss ever ? Whatever it is we will break it for sure. I doubt Croker and Davey will be playing either due to covid. I think Roosters will crack the 70 points.
46-6 Riff, it’s certainly in danger.
My bad that was at Brookie.
68-6 Sharks, might still be in danger!

Apparently there were reserve graders who refused to wear the Pride jersey when asked by Des to play First Grade.

Not intending to defame anyone (I have no idea and could be injured) but I was surprised Vega wasn’t first cab off the rank for a wing spot. Also, what’s with Weekes getting a run last week in a side missing 3 players, but can’t get a crack in a team missing 7 the following week?

Not intending to defame anyone (I have no idea and could be injured) but I was surprised Vega wasn’t first cab off the rank for a wing spot. Also, what’s with Weekes getting a run last week in a side missing 3 players, but can’t get a crack in a team missing 7 the following week?
Maybe Croker's still recovering & Weekes is on the extended bench in case he isn't fit to play?

Really disappointing. I was such a huge fan of Alioia, Guaca and Koula - for them to leave the club high and dry is going to make it really hard to back them and cheer for them moving forward :(
The club left them high and dry by putting them in a situation where they would have to publicly endorse something that is against their moral principles without consulting them first.

Not adding anything new here but the Roosters will tear this team to pieces. It's going to be a farce of gargantuan proportions. The only reason I'm even contemplating watching is for the sheer entertainment value of seeing how high a score they can reach. I don't think 100-0 is out of the question.

I agree but think there will be changes to the run on side. I think Weekes will be in the 17.

Apparently there were reserve graders who refused to wear the Pride jersey when asked by Des to play First Grade.
That explains why Las Vegas didn't get picked. You would imagine his heart is saying I need to play but his teachings are saying no.

Been burning the midnight oil I see..ala Florence Nightingale..

Nah,not really. :) midnight 'your time' is 7am over here so it's easier than it seems.

Though I was up past midnight last night...stoooopid +30 degree weather! I'm not equipped!!!!!

Also, doesn't help playing a full strength chooks outfit either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10