Pre-Game Manly v Raiders [Round 4, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

25 6
Glen Willow Stadium
02 Apr 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly v Raiders [Round 4, 2022]

MATCH DAY

Saturday 2nd April 2022

Venue:
.... Glen Willow Oval, Mudgee

Gates Open:....2:30pm.

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs - 5:30pm.

TICKETING

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
04. Morgan Harper
20. Tolutau Koula
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

10. Martin Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
19. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau’atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Jake Trbojevic

08. Sean Keppie
14. Dylan Walker
15. Karl Lawton
17. Taniela Paseka

Replacement:

23. Christian Tuipulotu.

Reserves:

Out:

04. Brad Parker
16. Ethan Bullemor
18. Toafofoa Sipley
21. Jorge Taufua
22. Kurt De Luis
24. Alec Tuitavake.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Morgan Boyle
  • James Roumanos
  • Kaeo Weekes
  • Ben Trbojevic
  • Sione Fainu
  • Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
  • Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player
  • Jacob Sykes - Development Player.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

(Updated: Tuesday, 29 March 2022)

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Josh Aloiai (Suspension, Round 4)
  • Josh Schuster (Ankle, Round 6)

The NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, also has the same information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Josh Aloiai (Suspension, Round 4)
  • Josh Schuster (Ankle, Round 6)

Aloiai will probably be back for us; you would think that he's fit and raring to go. Who will make way?

I would imagine that Cotric will be back for the Raiders, with Sebastian Kris to make way. Will Jarrod Croker be back? Both Canberra's centres from their last match apparently did ok (Timoko and Valemai).

Aloiai will probably be back for us; you would think that he's fit and raring to go. Who will make way?

I would imagine that Cotric will be back for the Raiders, with Sebastian Kris to make way. Will Jarrod Croker be back? Both Canberra's centres from their last match apparently did ok (Timoko and Valemai).
Don't think Croker will be back for them, I think he is just being kept around out of sympathy, a bit like an old dog that should have been put down a couple of years ago

ALOIAI BACK. SCHUSTER BACK.

Off a win, confidence back, got the wood over the raiders in the last few meetings, I like our chances!!!

LESHGOOO MANLYYYY!!!
We beat them by a point at the back end of last year but a few weeks before they beat us by plenty, so not too sure we have the wood over them. They've not started off great but they certainly look to have more points in them than we have so far this year, and they showed great character coming back from 22 points down on the weekend.
Having said that I hope the win has kick started our season and given us a bit of confidence which has been lacking

Sadly I don’t think a 1 point win against the Bulldogs ( whilst getting the 2 points ) has turned our season around.

Compared to most other teams we are still very VERY ordinary.

I’m expecting an arse whipping to be honest.

Hope they prove me wrong.

Sadly I don’t think a 1 point win against the Bulldogs ( whilst getting the 2 points ) has turned our season around.

Compared to most other teams we are still very VERY ordinary.

I’m expecting an arse whipping to be honest.

Hope they prove me wrong.
We lost 4 in a row last season before beating the Warriors by a point in the next game then thrashed most teams after that. Same scenario this year & we’ll be the talk of the NRL again…..hopefully!

Check out the first 3 titans tries. Raiders’ right side can’t handle it. The key is that the tits had variation in their left sweep plays. 1st a cutout to the winger, second the centre gets the ball, third try goes short to the back rower.

Manly needs to have the left side primed for some variation in attack, not just going out the back to Tom every play.

Off a win, confidence back, got the wood over the raiders in the last few meetings, I like our chances!!!

LESHGOOO MANLYYYY!!!
They've beaten us the past couple of times now.
The Raiders forward pack will steamroll us.
We'll get pumped unfortunately

Headed to the game and looking forward to it.

Hopefully a fast, dry track.

Aloai in for Bullemor and hopefully Schuster back.....maybe?

Swap Paseka and Marty too
Bullemor has been really good, Idk who will be out

They've beaten us the past couple of times now.
The Raiders forward pack will steamroll us.
We'll get pumped unfortunately
Had a peek at the Raiders Forum site, and they are saying the same thing. Roughly 4 to 1 comments saying we are now on the improve and they are scared about what Tommy will unleash on them. One comment said Manly by 98 !!..lol. I kid you not.

LESHGOOO MANLYYYY!!!
I thought Schuster was back in round 6?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11