Post-Game Discussion Manly v Raiders [Round 17, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Raiders
16 4 Pines Park
08 Jul 2021 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
If he was around Parker's pay scale and we didn't care about consistency in defence in that position, I would keep him. Otherwise, he plays 14 or nothing IMO
Parkers pay scale Perspective
.You get what pay for in a Dominating back in the Dollars you pay

eagleron

Bencher
yes and wrong bench ,no point having Jojevski or wjat ever his name is he is not very good.
Burbo has not let anyone down defendively yet is dropped for a hack with history like him
Des has to look after his boys, Sirro must be getting close to reclaiming his spot you would think, before you know it we'll have reassembled the team that took us to one win in seventeen games, they don't call him the mad professor for nothing

Chunkytuna

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
That was Canberra’s best game in 2 months. We were a stretch to make top 4, so I’m not overly concerned. It’s clear we need DCE and Turbo, and I’m confident we will cause serious damage from 5th or 6th.
We made them look very good. Woeful performance - regardless of our missing players.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well this is the reality check we didn't need. What's most disappointing is our lack of fight. It's clear that the team doesn't believe it can win big matches without DCE and Tom. We missed DCE more then we missed Tom tonight. We cannot have Gosiewski off the bench. Suli should never play in the backs again. Walker should only play off the bench. We shouldnt change our wing/centre combinations again this season. Our middle defence without Jake against big packs is atrocious. We won't be winning the premiership this year. Time to regroup boys. We absolutely can't go in to the Dragons game expecting to win it, like we expected to win tonight. Embarassing effort. No heart. No fight.
If DCE plays in that game tonight all we would hear is excuses about how poor everyone else was and he tried hard. Tom is the only reason we are competitive this year. Stats don’t lie. We were equally as **** as this the first 4 weeks with DCE and no Tom. Funnily enough I think JetSki, Suli and walker played those first 4 games too. And Saab wound back his form clock as well. Garrick is no fullback.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Your moaning about Brad Parker while you cheerlead for Walker.
Walker scored a brilliant individual try tonight as he sliced through 4 defenders

Parker bombed a simple try with the wide line open

You can cheer who you like feathered friend

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
No we didn't mate. That game was a crap-fest from start to finish from both sides. They just did it better on the night than we did.
Disagree feathered friend
A team can only play as good as you let them
We could not even score simple tries with the line wide open

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18