Post-Game Discussion Manly v Raiders [Round 17, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Raiders
16 4 Pines Park
08 Jul 2021 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What an absolute clusterf*ck that was.

Walker isn't a halfback's anus. Tonight showed how valuable DCE is to this team.
Jetski to Blacktown and don't renew his contract.
Tom's value to this team is immeasurable.

Can't believe we lost to such a low side.

Mataiforever

Bencher
Come on folks, we're missing about 7 starters. I know it's been a rubbish performance but honestly the raiders played their repeat sets perfect. I mean what did they have, fifty tackles in our twenty? They won't do that again this season. The only thing this loss does is put to bed any top 4 hopes. We'll be fine.
I agree

I’ll excuse Dylan, i still like him at 13.

Suli should be gone

Gosiewski should never wear the jersey again

De Luis tries but he’s a park footy player

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Calm down We had a crap load out, played poor and raiders ground us down through what might have been the most line drop outs I’ve ever seen. Jetski and Suli shouldn’t be near the starting team again with a bit of luck. F$&@ I hate origin just derails teams seasons.
Yes I agree we had a lot out but so did the raiders. We still had enough talent to win tonight and we played so poorly.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
This game, or all games mate? He is very much like a Craig Innes. Not a lot of pace, but great defence. He is really good with the right team around him. The sort of centre you need to win a premiership IMO.
Parker is like Craig Inness Quality ? Keep dreaming

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Sorry guys & girls...watched the game away from forum. Can I say this is on Des! Walker at 7 BS.... in first half past once. Scored a try himself because he is is a hero.... how many did he stop by not passing the ball.

Then you have Jetski. FMD his defense was awful.

Both should have been removed at half time but NO!

Either he is trying to give them time to be on sold? But tonight was ****! 2 players cost us tonight and I''m calling it!

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I think there was heart, look at the tackle count. Our execution let us down. We gave away too much ball and had to do too much tackling. No energy left.

Garrick obviously is no Tom, Tom is huge in our side and so is DCE. Yes, they were missing players but not to the same impact it affects us.

It is what it is. We will be right up there still when everyone gets back on the park
It’s not just Tom.
Dce
Jake
Schu
Aloai
Tgey are massive outs. No disrespect to the bloke but who on here even knew who Kurt de Luis was until 3 weeks ago? I mean in comparison Tge raiders bench was
Solila
Ryan James
Tapine
And starling!

3 f$&@en rep players albeit past.

Kicking ourselves we lost but this game does not define this team. We were full of makeshift players tonight and unfortunately if red bloody plants that ball down we prob put 50 on again. From there the raiders worked hard and ground is down.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
Canberra played to the dewy/slippery/night conditions. We played the wrong style and dropped balls were happening most sets.

Big lesson tonight and a costly one too to keep up with the 4.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14