Manly v Raiders GAMEDAY CHAT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Manly v Raiders Rd 9 teams

Seaeagle63 said:
Ralphie said:
I'll take a 1 point win and be happy

We have to win by 10 or more to take 4th on the ladder

we dont need to win by any more than 1 point.. it isnt even round 10 we been sitting on 5th since we got in the 8.. its no biggie..
if this was round 26 yeah diff story at moment i just want to collect the 2pts on offer..

Dce u little **** ;) You had the prince next ya. Great line break anyway and awesome kick from foz

I just jizzed and my whole neighborhood heard. Long live the prince if brookvale ;)

We are just holding on against a team with shocking attack. We need to stop giving away penalties and dropping the ball.

Well we didn't concede any points. Snake just needs some match fitness but still looks dangerous. DCE and Foz both going very well. We just need to hold the ball and don't concede penalties.

Shame this is in the wet, we win by 40 in the dry

Galea has no idea, Glenn and Lyon are carving him up with ease. Massive start to the match from kite as well

playing pretty well in these conditions , boys are using there shoulders in tackles not jumper grabbing , bad night to be at the back 3 all in all a good half for manly ,

Anyone else just almost lose it with Bretty diving over at the end there?
On that note, doesn't Brett seem an angrier man this year. I'd never seen him yell at a referee before but in this game (just then at the referee) and the Round one match he has a let a fair few words out in anger.

Just hope the last few years haven't effected him too much..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7