Manly v Rabbits Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Enemy News .....
Our Enemy has taken off for Vegas
and Cody Walker according to his coach is a firm starter for the game

This NRL round one game has so much at stake and the Ruthless will Rule and take the Honors of Historic Glory
Jake is our forward leader and he must lead and Inspire his Manly troops with Ferocity
We must Crush this Bunny Brotherhoods spirit if we are to win the game
View attachment 26051
Love the positivity. They will win and need to believe they can too.

These are eleven outs listed for the preseason game v. Broncos on Saturday
  • Aaron Woods
  • Ben Trbojevic
  • Ethan Bullemor
  • Jake Arthur
  • Jaxson Paulo
  • Karl Lawton
  • Lehi Hopoate
  • Nathan Brown
  • Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
  • Taniela Paseka
  • Tommy Talau
Can we assume the players below are certain selections for the Vegas game?

1.Turbo
2. Saab
3. Garrick
4. Koula
6. Brooks
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
11. Haumole
12. Burbo
13. Jake
15. Lawton
16. Bullemor
17. Aloiai
---------------

Who will be selected at 5, 10, 14 & 18? Waddell is not listed in the outs for the Broncos game, so is it likely he will be in the Vegas squad? Maybe Woods will be a non playing member of the squad? Has Aloiai had any game time this year?

These are eleven outs listed for the preseason game v. Broncos on Saturday
  • Aaron Woods
  • Ben Trbojevic
  • Ethan Bullemor
  • Jake Arthur
  • Jaxson Paulo
  • Karl Lawton
  • Lehi Hopoate
  • Nathan Brown
  • Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
  • Taniela Paseka
  • Tommy Talau
Can we assume the players below are certain selections for the Vegas game?

1.Turbo
2. Saab
3. Garrick
4. Koula
6. Brooks
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
11. Haumole
12. Burbo
13. Jake
15. Lawton
16. Bullemor
17. Aloiai
---------------

Who will be selected at 5, 10, 14 & 18? Waddell is not listed in the outs for the Broncos game, so is it likely he will be in the Vegas squad? Maybe Woods will be a non playing member of the squad? Has Aloiai had any game time this year?

Here's my hope for game one (I want more mobility in the forwards to compensate for Jake / Schuster's lack of speed). I also want more ex-factor (also, having Arthur in the 13 jersey means we can carry four forwards on the bench and rotate them more - and that means they can compress energy more):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Jaxson Paulo
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Arthur

14. Ben Trbojevic OR (GCKT / Lawton)
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Nathan Brown

I would be surprised if a could of players fly late.

Maybe, your 21-24s

Don't think Hoppa will be on the plane

as they did apparently have a flight booked for Schuster on the sunday, Jamie or Gordie could take that place on the flight. A lot has been reported about Jamie in the off season so for him to not even be included in the squad is very odd, obviously no nrl experience but definitely could bring a lot more than what lawton can.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Reuben Garrick
4.Tolutau Koula
5.Joxson Paulo
6.Luke Brooks
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Ben Trbojevic
13.Nathan Brown

14.Josh Aloiai
15.Ethan Bullemor
16.Corey Waddell
17.Karl Lawton

These players haven’t been named
18.Ray veaga
19.Tommy Talau
20.Jake Arthur
21.Aaron woods
22.Lehi Hopoate (don’t think he will go to Vegas)

Could these player be going on Sunday
Jamie Humphreys
GCKT

So people know the field might be 5m to 10m more narrow

Nrl field 68m wide

Fans are unlikely to notice much difference as the 94.5 metre field (100 yards) will be marked into 9.45 metres grids featuring the NFL's unique number stencilling and the NRL has been able to widen Allegiant Stadium to 63.1 metres (sideline look very small)

Looks like Lawton and Waddell definitely set for bench positions and maybe Arthur as 18 th man .
Still not real sure on the match preparedness of Aloiai though of course a heap of other selected players with limited pre season game time .
Some considerations with maybe different playing adjustments with a slightly narrower field though apparently a normal R L ground "s length , but not sure .

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Reuben Garrick
4.Tolutau Koula
5.Joxson Paulo
6.Luke Brooks
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Ben Trbojevic
13.Nathan Brown

14.Josh Aloiai
15.Ethan Bullemor
16.Corey Waddell
17.Karl Lawton

These players haven’t been named
18.Ray veaga
19.Tommy Talau
20.Jake Arthur
21.Aaron woods
22.Lehi Hopoate (don’t think he will go to Vegas)

Could these player be going on Sunday
Jamie Humphreys
GCKT

So people know the field might be 5m to 10m more narrow

Nrl field 68m wide

Fans are unlikely to notice much difference as the 94.5 metre field (100 yards) will be marked into 9.45 metres grids featuring the NFL's unique number stencilling and the NRL has been able to widen Allegiant Stadium to 63.1 metres (sideline look very small)
Soryy did not previously notice your in depth so to speak , field alteration details for the L A match
Looks like proportionally maybe not that much of a variation with the field length.
Could be a different matter with the width changes .
Presume that these altered adjustments applied for previous R L matches on the West Coast there but just have to see if it may prove a significant factor for these games .

Apols if this is covered in another chat; but if any Silvertails are heading to LV, where are you sitting? Very happy if you want to DM. Planets may align.

Apols if this is covered in another chat; but if any Silvertails are heading to LV, where are you sitting? Very happy if you want to DM. Planets may align.
Hey - I'll be in Sec 130 wearing my usual game day hat.

But if anyone sees me and they don't like my ST posts, please don't throw anything at me.@:D

Attachments

• image0 (2).png
    image0 (2).png
    610.5 KB · Views: 22
Fox reporting sipley (even though suspended) and parker to fly out on Sunday + noone else
As I eluded to earlier in this thread, Parker will be the only player from This weekends trial to get a ticket to Vegas.

NO Gordie, NO Humphreys

Parker as backup

Sips as reward for his off season as as part of team moral, I hear hes pretty much the "life" of the group, much loved by all the players.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Hey - I'll be in Sec 130 wearing my usual game day hat.

But if anyone sees me and they don't like my ST posts, please don't throw anything at me.@:D

I believe I'm diagonally opposite you (seating wise) so I won't be throwing anything that far!
(not that I would)
Photo 2023-09-10, 2 59 37 PM.jpg

I thought the team leaves tomorrow (Wednesday). Also in the other Vegas thread, an SMH article was posted (#249 by @The '47ers) in which it said they fly out on Wednesday.

And agree with @Mark from Brisbane that hopefully the 'departing team' is posted in the next day or so.
They are apparently splitting transport - some today and rest tomorrow

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8