Pre-Game Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 24
Allegiant Stadium
03 Mar 2024 01:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team cut , Woodsie still a chance , 19th man.

@BOZO will not be happy
Desperate times call for desperate measures feathered friend
It Looks like Seibs is taking this game of a life time very seriously
and is giving a player that should be retired another lifeline

No Pads, No Helmets, No Fear Woodsie is Here
Hold on to your seats Folks ,
Seibs will unleash to the World Manly's Secret Weapon off the Bench
The Diabolical the Comical and the Master of Disaster Aaron Woods

Seibs 9th Wonder of the NRL World Aaron Woods
1709362448943.png

Last edited:
Hey all - glad to report that the Seagle has landed. First view of the stadium. Looks massive.

On the way here today, I stopped at a place for lunch and on the way out I held a door open for a couple blokes coming in. I was wearing a Manly jacket and one of them says - Go Bulldogs! Go Bulldogs?? Clearly Bulldog supporters have either been banished to the Mojave Desert or he was just lost. Either option is not a bad one @:D
should of directed them to Area 51 down the extraterrestrial highway. With any luck they'd be arrested or taken by Aliens.

Tipping that the opening kickoff of both games will see the kicker deliberately drive the ball low and hard towards and across the ridiculously close touchline with a grubber style kick so they get possession of the ball.

Tipping that the opening kickoff of both games will see the kicker deliberately drive the ball low and hard towards and across the ridiculously close touchline with a grubber style kick so they get possession of the ball.
Could be a mistake to focus too much on changing tactics to fit the field. Just make sure we don't pass to a winger unless they have space. Other than that play mostly in a conventional way?

Certainly hope that he can make a go of it there .
No doubt Jake can continue to be solid at 13 but general consensus that a little more is needed for maximum benefit to the side .
Only other options could be or maybe Bulemor and Shu , though both would take a bit of time to develop there .
Then with Jake reverting to prop and only Paseka and maybe Alioai offering some above average mobility . probably would still need Bully in the prop rotation and at his best to again provide the side with some maximum benefit
Well the way our bench looks I'm certain brown will play 13 and jake will goto prop. So Paseka and Aloiai come off Bullemor and Brown on and Jake to prop. Burbo to be spelled by Waddel and Croker by Lawton. Not sure how or why Lawton is there but im not the coach. Sad we didn't get rid of him tbh

Well the way our bench looks I'm certain brown will play 13 and jake will goto prop. So Paseka and Aloiai come off Bullemor and Brown on and Jake to prop. Burbo to be spelled by Waddel and Croker by Lawton. Not sure how or why Lawton is there but im not the coach. Sad we didn't get rid of him tbh
Looks like the Manly coaching staff maybe considered Gordie and Humphries not quite ready to be Froogy 's back up , well not at this initial stage of the season
Lawton can be a busy type player , not the most creative of 9 "s and prone to the occasional wrong option but nevertheless still capable of making a handy contribution .
Jake obviously will need a rest at some stage and interesting how the forward rotation around this will or is planned to take place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8