Post-Game Discussion Manly v Penrith [Round 24, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Panthers
12 4 Pines Park
10 Aug 2023 19:50
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Aaaaahhh, another typical leftoid dumby spit.

We played dumb football.

The bad calls only highlight the stupidity of our tactics.

That game was there to be won.

We needed the coach to stipulate when not to pull the trigger.

Have a lovely night Francesca.
Haha… what the f*ck has leftoid got to do with anything you god-bothering fake…

Night princess…

I'll answer that with this (this is how you embrace realism) - and provide accountability. Anyone who says they are proud of tonight's effort? I question their loyalty and dedication to our club:

Who said I was proud of our effort? I’m saying I was glad it didn’t hit 50. I’ve always been a manly supporter. Didn’t you just come accross after we chewed up and spat out the bears?

It was a joke watching Schuster and Parker get an intercept and break. Literally couldn't run the length of the field they are that fat and slow..
That was embarrassing. ****ster is an embarrassment to himself. Fat, slow physically and clearly slow of mind to have thought kicking that was a good idea.

Time to log out tonight before I spew. I'll leave it for the back slappers "proud" fans

Insipid, isn't it ! But that's where we are as a club and fanbase now. Since the jersey fiasco, we are at 32% win ratio (9 wins, 28 games), yet people are still proud and happy with these losses and performances.

Any chance of shopping around Kelma, he offered nothing of the bench, then got replaced by Arthur...embarrassing..

Any chance of shopping around Kelma, he offered nothing of the bench, then got replaced by Arthur...embarrassing..

We also can't carry a winger who can't run the full length of the field. These guys ARE athletes aren't they?

Insipid, isn't it ! But that's where we are as a club and fanbase now. Since the jersey fiasco, we are at 32% win ratio (9 wins, 28 games), yet people are still proud and happy with these losses and performances.
Tonight was an absolute shambles.

Penrith were off - they were way off in fact.

The game was there to be won.

We needed to get into the grind rather than kick the ball away on tackle one.

Can't wait to hear Siebold.

I’d shop sh1tster before him. I know the loss wasn’t just down to him but honestly, he is a liability. He is slow, he cannot defend, he can’t run the ball - he can’t run at all. He should be dropped for the remainder of the season. I’d prefer Arthur there. At least he can kick.

I’d shop sh1tster before him. I know the liss wasn’t just down to him but honestly, he is a liability. He is slow, he cannot defend, he can’t run the ball - he can’t run at all. He should be dropped for the remainder of the season. I’d prefer Arthur there. At least he can kick.
And tackle. Good effort for him to chase down cherry’s attempt at a 40/20

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8