Pre-Game Manly v Penrith [Round 24, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

12 24
4 Pines Park
10 Aug 2023 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Panthers complacent, arrogant and will not want to come over to gods country and put in an effort. Their mindset will be this is a training run and don't risk injury.
Massive ambush coming here as long as Annesley's ar*seclowns keep their whistles dry Manly by 6.
I'll say Manly by 1. I think Penrith usually lose by 1 (when they lose, that is.)

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Panthers complacent, arrogant and will not want to come over to gods country and put in an effort. Their mindset will be this is a training run and don't risk injury.
Massive ambush coming here as long as Annesley's ar*seclowns keep their whistles dry Manly by 6.
I think we might be in the minority here but I will go Manly by 7. Definitely a field goal in it. We have nothing to loose and what a great statement to make against the most arrogant side I have seen in years.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Screenshot_20230808-091816.png

$8.00, well that's just beyond embarrassment

Eagle 1

First Grader
Big ask mick, you do know we give out 6again vouchers to the opposition on a regular basis..

Eagle 1

First Grader
I think we might be in the minority here but I will go Manly by 7. Definitely a field goal in it. We have nothing to loose and what a great statement to make against the most arrogant side I have seen in years.
They have a right to be arrogant silvereagle...they are red hot atm..

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Harsh, but fair.
Nothing in this life is fair feathered friend
This life is Harsh and it gets harder if you do not become Ruthless
Life is only fair in the spirit of little kids fairy tails

When our Ruthless God father Raided other teams Superstars to Win Manly consecutive premierships
and Make Manly the Greatest club of all
All the tall poppie losers where crying out " Its not fair , Raiding clubs star players is not in the Spirit of the Game .

And Now all those Hypocrite tall poppie clubs that were crying out have followed our Winning God fathers lead to Raid and try and Win Premierships
Now Every club , every season recruits externally in order to bolster their team and boost their premiership winning hopes

The Moral of the story
In the super competitive cut throat and ruthless World
Life is not fair and it is a not place for the sentimental and the faint hearted either

To have the competitive Winning edge
You must be brutally Ruthless
1691459612253.png

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not surprising really, we have Tommy our 2main props Paseka and Lodge and to a lesser extent Ailoi, Tui, and Samuella for whatever reason, all out. $8 would be about right.
If you’re honest it should be about $12, the chances of a win on Thursday are deadset a 1000 to 1.

The only slight chance is Cleary , Luai & Edwards are involved in a massive 3 way headclash in the first set and all three are then put out for the game due to the HIA rule.

Even then we’d battle but we’d be a chance.

Eagle 1

First Grader
If you’re honest it should be about $12, the chances of a win on Thursday are deadset a 1000 to 1.

The only slight chance is Cleary , Luai & Edwards are involved in a massive 3 way headclash in the first set and all three are then put out for the game due to the HIA rule.

Even then we’d battle but we’d be a chance.
ha ha..when was the last time any team was quoted at $12 for the win ?

Cliffy's Jockstrap

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Just had a bo peep at the Riff forum site, most saying they should rest half the team....it's only Manly.. jeez, I wish we were at full strength..mmm..
I hope our coaching staff is printing that stuff out and taping it up on every wall in sight.

We're not making the finals this year. But Penrith will be in the grand final. So this is our GF, our chance for a win for the ages. Let's get the forwards angry and Go Manly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20