Manly v Penriff [Round 25 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've never felt so embarrassed winning a game (well, not since Parra earlier this year).
We are like a spluttering Rolls Royce misfiring on a single cylinder.

HK_Eagle said:
I've never felt so embarrassed winning a game (well, not since Parra earlier this year).

But we still won.

HK_Eagle said:

A bit harsh mate! We played much better in the second half. Hopefully this will give us a lift for the finals

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:
This is a game we could have easily won.

Did didn't we ? ;)

But we could have won it EASILY. Panthers at full strength would have won, we were poor and there is no sugar coating it, even with a comeback win like that. If we beat the Cows next week ill eat all my words.

Holy Toledo! just heard what happened, missed most of the game, glad i didn't watch/listen live. Now watching replay.

Maaaaanly, what a win against the Pinkos and our lethargy :angel:

2v was still yelling at the screen after we won :p

Gifty didn't turn up, schedule his surgery just right - a big FU to the 18k Manly Fans :mad:

What a joke we are, lucky to beat Penriths reserve grade at Brookvale in front of 18000 fans.

Our season might now be underway.

I had typed a really disparaging post re the effort and application of the team: at 25-18 with roughly five to play I thought we were gooooone, so I didn't post it and went to do some prep work for dinner...

Then I check the score... Wife wonders why I'm giggling away...

Wow. Just... WOW :)

torana355 said:
Biggest positive from the game was that amazing crowd.

Wall to wall great effort!!

We now play either souths or roosters in first semi , regardless of result against cowboys. ...home semi in Sydney guaranteed

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8