Manly v Penriff [Round 25 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tough crowd some of you.
Personally I love wins like that.
Listening blow by blow. It's frustrating as all fark. Come to terms with losing. Feeling dejected, then bang, we win!
Loving it.:D

WESTIE said:
We now play either souths or roosters in first semi , regardless of result against cowboys. ...home semi in Sydney guaranteed

No we don't. We win against Cowboys and we play either Penrith or Storm.

WESTIE said:
Ahhh ....corecct danny boy...can dogs make top 4 ?

Dogs can't make top 4. For and against is way behind Penrith.

We lose we play Souffs or Rorters(most likely Souffs)
We win we play Panthers or Storm(Most likely Penrith)

Another incentive to beat Cowboys other than the minor premiership is we meet Penrith week 1 and not Roosters or Souffs.

Lyon will be the most relieved person with that win!!! Well done to Skivvy on his 200th game and King on his last game at Brookie. No point dwelling on the negatives (so so many of them) it's all about finding a way to win when nothing is going your way

Just seen on Twitter. Manly went out to $30 in the final 10 minutes according to Sportsbet.

Would have loved to had a few quid on that one lol.

Jamie Buhrer - suspected ACL....if it is that's his season.

Matt Ballin apparently has a cork and should be fine.

No more criticism from me. They've done very well to be 1st with 1 round to go. Today was good bad and ugly but they did it and it took guts to do it. Go Manly give it your best.

Tooves has apparently labelled Skivvy being on report for a shoulder charge as "ridiculous" in his presser.

I kid you not Sea Eagles fans.

HoldenV8 said:
Tooves has apparently labelled Skivvy being on report for a shoulder charge as "ridiculous" in his presser.

There must be only two blokes on the planet that saw anything illegal in that fantastic shot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8