Game Day: Manly v Parra [Round 7, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Love the big bucket logo on the field saying "Bucket, why not? " The boys misread it and have been on the bucket bongs!!

I could spin the first 25 to have some hope. The last 15 were some of the most pathetic I’ve ever seen.
The team seems to crumble whenever calls go against us. I suspect the entire playing group (and possibly coaching staff) have reached their limit for off field drama and sadly its hard to imagine a way back from here.
I know plenty of you will be saying "well we are Manly, its what we have to expect and the players should be able to rise above it" but in my lifetime of supporting the team I can't remember a worse period off the field for us. The media has been gunning for us all week and the fox commentary today is easily one of the most biased calls I have ever heard.
As for whether its the clubs doing, an NRL conspiracy against us or the impact of all the Gen Y's now playing, only time will tell.

Am I right that we still have two on the bench, including our best from last week?

Against my better judgement I decided to watch the start of the second half. That was a mistake.

They'll put 50 on us today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10