Game Day: Manly v Parra [Round 7, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alrighty

Here is my final pre game predictions and thoughts!!

We have had a poor and soul destroying week at the club.

So much negativity at the moment, we are all feeling it.

ANZ stadium : 6 straight defeats at this venue ( last win 2013 PF against Souths).

Parra motivation for first win and to make up for 54-0 a few weeks back.

The media and the world want us to fail, they want us to fall into a heap, every other NRL fan is loving what is happening to us.

The real manly would stick it to parra today but not this mob have no confidence what's so ever. Think it will be a scoreline like the Souths game parra 32-10 hope I am wrong.

And finally to all those fans who will be joining me at ANZ today , yes that is right I am braving going to watch us probably get flogged, well done on supporting your team today..even if the boys fall in a heap you are still supporting your team and not giving up on the boys.

Will give a game report later today as I have seats on half way in the members stand ... have been a member since 2013 December.

Manly forever

Last edited:
The problem with this team, other than all the crap that is going on right now, is that they are a great front running team but when they fall behind or things don't go their way, especially early on, they have a tendency to drop their bundle like they did against Souffs and last week against the Tigpies.

If Doesn't-matta get the rub of the referee green early on it will be interesting to see which Manly has turned up later today.

Doesn't-matta are 0-6 including that 54-0 thrashing we gave them 5 weeks ago at Brookvale. I should be confident that we can win this one and win it well.....

I'm not confident though, not with how things have gone over the past fortnight. I still believe we will win, but I am nowhere near as confident about it as I would normally be in this situation.

Manly by 12.....I hope.

D-Day.

No better opportunity for this team to stick it everyone who doubts them then by winning today.

Manly just need to hold the ball. We are a better team. They have new combinations welcoming back Hayne, Taka, Scott dropped, Evans starting, Terepo out, no Brown... Hopefully this leads to a few dropped balls and penalties.

If we can get into them early I feel that we can really break their hearts and they won't be strong enough to fight back.

This game will be won in the first 10mins I reckon.

C'mon Manly. Prove the doubters wrong. Find a way to win!
So I presume from your post you don’t consider yourself a doubter. Hats off to you if you can have no doubts after this teams performances this year.

Beautiful sunny day for a big Manly win today

giphy.gif

Is this a dream you had GE, or has it been reported somewhere?

It's been reported.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ti...-versus-bad-boy-hastings-20180421-p4zayr.html

Daly Cherry-Evans and Jackson Hastings had dinner on Thursday night. You read that right. It wasn’t a candle-lit affair but, interestingly, it was with the remainder of the Sea Eagles team. The same teammates who, according to some, can’t stand Hastings and don’t want to be anywhere near him.

wait a mo.... that mf weirdler edited his article. It was in this one

His editor probably removed it as you can't have anything good in this ongoing media drama.

But it was in that article.

Last edited:
The players encouraged him to go, even though he’d been dumped to Blacktown. He walked in and Cherry-Evans got out of his seat.

They hugged then shook hands in a scene teammates said was as emotional as it gets. Hastings insists the Cherry-Evans fallout has been blown out ofproportion.

I see the Sportingnews one includes this rank lie: ...."despite coach Trent Barrett’s assertion this week that the entire squad had refused to play alongside Hastings."

Barrett never said that.
The only one who ever said it is Bulldog Dean Ritchie.
As to why he said it, who knows, maybe Zorba knows something about that, he is reportedly good mates with Ritchie.

we nee to contain Clit Gutherson, Michelle Moses and T-Rex (yes you heard right, against us he'll be primed for a 1 in 25 big performance) ....
Dylan Walker to get Moses to lose his **** and get binned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8