Game Day: Manly v Parra [Round 7, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Iv said it many times and I’ll say it again. We won’t win another premiership with this guy as our captain and chief playmaker.

The disharmony in the team has the stink of DCE all over it!! Here’s the good news, we have him till 2023!!!!!! We are fuc$ed!
If I were Hastings I would have broken DCE's face .

AFB is our best prop by a mile now.

I would not be in a hurry to re-sign Taupau.

Flat track bully who crabs sideways when the going gets tough.
I wouldn’t be worried about re-signing Taupau,he’s there until the end of 2020.Which gives fans at least another 2 seasons of silly off loads and preseason updates on how much he’s bench pressing,which is very beneficial when you take a hit up

People keep bagging Croker but his defence good. DCE is the worst no7 in the NRL at the moment. Sometimes I wished he did go to the Titans, we're paying him too much.

b2ff40f7a69392c0526ec30b9c99b4b14cecfa8a

Where do we go from here? Still 19 rds to go. Doesn't look like we will be playing finals this year.

I'd say taking control of the playing group would be a start and if players are demanding who they will and wont play with those players need to be put on notice.

Clearly we have a problem with culture, I could cope with some of the older players and there sense of entitlement but, really some of the younger brigade have achieved nothing and don't deserve the respect they are demanding (or the pay checks)

Hang on Beaver. Taupau has had twice as many runs, made twice as many metres and twice as many tackles as AFB. This is not Taupau's fault. Nor is it AFB, Api, Jake T. Gossie has missed 7 tackles, Thompson may as well not be there, DCE is struggling and Croker has gone out for lunch.. Lane has done well when he's been allowed on the field as has Paseka. With Parker gone I'd get rid of Uate and Croker, Gossie and Thompson. Get Tom Wright and Anderson on the wings, bite the bullet and bring back Hastings at 5/8 and start with Paseka and Lane.

Sorry mate, but not sure what stats you are looking at? Twice as many runs, metres and tackles?

And I at no stage said the result was Taupau's fault. I said I think AFB is our best prop now.

Happy for you to show me where I said this debacle was Taupau's fault.

Compare the contracts of the two blokes. I know where I'd be investing my next contract towards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11