Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Our destiny is in our own hands. Let's just win this. Let's do it because the media don't want it, the NRL don't want it but mostly because Greenturd would be pissed.

They all hate us.

AND. WE. DON'T. CARE!!

You take the first hit up old mate .. and I'll stand out here on the wing and wait til they get tired ...

US! by plenty.

Just started, now to pace myself....aiming for a warm fuzzy glow by kick off.
Hey Kev, how's the missus today (if I remember rightly, you like me, have a Panther wife?!)
Mine's not to fussed as Panthers seem safe for finals, so a win for us today would probably suit her best as to avoid my squealing, blubbering and tantrums if we lose!

Hey Kev, how's the missus today (if I remember rightly, you like me, have a Panther wife?!)
Mine's not to fussed as Panthers seem safe for finals, so a win for us today would probably suit her best as to avoid my squealing, blubbering and tantrums if we lose!
Good memory champion! I am very pleased to report that she has agree that a Manly win will be best for all concerned. Now this may seem an innocuous development but......she is a ridgey didge Mountains girl, owns a real estate that has sponsored the Panfers, ad was raised to hate the maroon and white. So.... my work here is almost done.

C'mon Woodsie, 3 d**kheads on the drink, come and join us!
My beautiful wife has just handed me a Bailey's, three quarters full, no milk. 12000 kilojoules later.... I think she's getting insecure and trying to fatten me up, tsk tsk.... no need for insecurities baby.

Good memory champion! I am very pleased to report that she has agree that a Manly win will be best for all concerned. Now this may seem an innocuous development but......she is a ridgey didge Mountains girl, owns a real estate that has sponsored the Panfers, ad was raised to hate the maroon and white. So.... my work here is almost done.
My missus fell in love with Brandy Alexander all those years ago which lead to supporting Penrith. I think the politically correct thing to say is she's a little "different".

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8