Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Very confident about today . There will be an uproar if we get hammered in the penalty count this time around. Im expecting a hard fought win 6 / 8 points. Dce to star..

Usually quite calm and relaxed before and leading up to most Manly games and have a few things to occupy myself with today but gee i am starting to get a real sense of anticipation and tenseness about today"s vital match . Just have a good feeling that if the lads can muscle up , leave nothing in the tank , play for each other and feed of the home crowd"s positive energy , they should be able to get the job done. Anyway have a great game day and match time experience Manly supporters where ever you are or may be for this evening , Go Manly - big time /

I may or may not have internet where I am tonight , probably not so that will explain my absence later in the day.

But I think we will be surprised today, as I have a feeling the Manly of earlier in the year might be back.

Manly by 8-10

And into the finals we will go!
Mark, maybe if you moved the helicopter your reception might improve.;)

photo1.JPG

If we are to win today everyone has to have a red hot crack.. by that i mean forwards making metres off quick play the balls, blokes pushing up and supporting the ball runner etc. Our back 3 needs to be on and fight for metres and we have to play smart disciplined footy. The Panthers have a LOT of talent and if were iffy and passive defensively they'll shred us out wide. If we win today we'll have earnt it. Todays the day to put it all together ffs fellas. Go Manly

Gl
I may or may not have internet where I am tonight , probably not so that will explain my absence later in the day.

But I think we will be surprised today, as I have a feeling the Manly of earlier in the year might be back.

Manly by 8-10

And into the finals we will go!
ad to read your positivity Mark, because you've been pretty spot on of late.

I've just got that feeling that we'll be very good today, I reckon the manly of earlier season will return, go manly!!

I am very nervous about this game.
Panthers are a good side we will need to,be switched on today.

All I ask is our boys give it a red hot crack, if we play to our potential the result will take care of It's self.

BJ thank you for all you have done for our club, I hope the boys can send you off in the right fashion from your final game at brookvale oval.

Our boys need our support more than ever tonight, can't wait but very nervous.

Been many moons since I bought tickets at the gates. Is it still possible to purchase family tickets at the gates???

Ok guys n gals - heading down there to meet Dan and partake in some alcohol consumption.
GO MANLY ! Hopefully into the 2017 finals series within the next 6 hours.

Please God, help me ! Give me this. I'll say karma's evened out if we can ! No more sulking from me from that point.

I have seen two number plates with the letters "DCE" this week, what I'm claiming was an Eagle on Wednesday, I found an old pair of Manly shorts that I hadn't seen for years yesterday, plus I got up and put my lucky maroon jumper on first thing this morning. Oh, and I've been drinking from my SeaEagles member 2017 drink bottle all day. If that lot doesn't work I'm giving up being superstitious...

Been many moons since I bought tickets at the gates. Is it still possible to purchase family tickets at the gates???

I'm sure you can - but get there at least 30 to 40 mins before kick off or earlier if you can. Only General Admission tickets left. On line they are $85 a ticket for family GA. Think at the gate similar price?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Have been confidently tipping us each game, and look where that got us. Panfers by 14.

Cant believe we are favourites for this game. Not sure if its a good or a bad thing. We will need to improve immensely from the past few weeks to get the win.

Our destiny is in our own hands. Let's just win this. Let's do it because the media don't want it, the NRL don't want it but mostly because Greenturd would be pissed.

They all hate us.

AND. WE. DON'T. CARE!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12