Game Day: Manly v LG Titans [Round 23, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Press conference....

press conference.jpg

I BETTER stay of facebook tonight all the brainwashed barrett turd supporters seem to linger in the manly pages there i feel much more at home here bashing that pea heart then the delusionals that think hes good over there
There will be no Barrett supporters after tonight's effort.
I had been prepared to give him the benefit of a poor administration but he managed to suck all the spirit from most of the players tonight.
He's dead to me! A disgrace.

holy fuc$ing sh!t balls. I’m at work and had to actually work, when I left we were up 22-10. What the fuc$ happened? Obviously Barrett put in another one of his inspirational speeches.

Gob smacked

Im speechless. We should of been up by at least 30 at half time. I cannot believe what we have just watched. I knew it wasn't going to be our night when we had about 8 tries so close and were not to be then our goal line D just didn't want to be there.

Beyond speechless. ABSOLUTELY SPEWING. Worst performance by a team playing for a coach in living memory. If it wasn't for a total fire ban I would have burnt my jerseys .

What a bloody clicky group these selfish pricks are ..Dce turbo Jake a team of gun players run by these idiots .........its little wonder we can't play as a team
Gaping holes on the right and DC says f....you!
If Csmith was running the show we would have blown them away !

There will be no Barrett supporters after tonight's effort.
I had been prepared to give him the benefit of a poor administration but he managed to suck all the spirit from most of the players tonight.
He's dead to me! A disgrace.

Yes there will be and the three of them will know who they are. Don't they num nuts

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8