Game Day: Manly v LG Titans [Round 23, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Barretts half time speech must have been as inspiring as his coaching career . Sack the f@#$wit now! Also sack DCE as captain , f@#$ Parker off , Drop Tommy terrible, take Walkers kicking licence off him, split Tapau and AFB as starting props, f@#$ Winterstein off, Should of had Sipley and Paseka on the bench.And for the Barrett defenders hang your heads in shame.

45 yrs of watching I've never seen a worse coached team. That includes Newtown Norths and Penrith at their absolute worst. This spineless gutless fuk of a coach needs ti be sacked and take his 8 mates with him. Not fit to play 1st grade the lot of them.

This is not sour grapes but before this game I thought that we were not the worst team in the comp and Titans deserved the spoon. I was wrong!!@
The way the titans have been made to look it’s a travesty that they aren’t in the GF

Im speechless. We should of been up by at least 30 at half time. I cannot believe what we have just watched. I knew it wasn't going to be our night when we had about 8 tries so close and were not to be then our goal line D just didn't want to be there.

How the living f**k do we let this piss weak mob of girls score 42 points?

Seriously, the Titans do suck. But what does that say about us?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8