Game Day: Manly v LG Titans [Round 23, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The rot started when that Mensa candidate Winterstein made that run in the first half. He had Tom unmarked on his inside with a free run to the posts.....yet Frank the Wank looked outside for support from either Suli or Parker who were both back on our quarter line playing hopscotch or something because they certainly weren't running along in support.

He passes to Tom and we go into half time at least 28-6 up. Instead he gets held up, the Titans got a life and that was all they needed. Next thing we know we end up 42-22 down with about 6 minutes to go.

That loss is just bizarre. The way we were rolling thru them we should never have lost that. It was so frustrating to watch as we went so close on numerous times, inches from the tryine, held up, double movement, forward pass. Like we were just not meant to win.

No resolve, no determination,no commraderie, no steel, no intestinal fortitude, no team spirit, no manly dna,no respect for the jersey, no respect for the fans,no fu@$ing balls.

Last edited:
The rot started when that Mensa candidate Winterstein made that run in the first half. He had Tom unmarked on his inside with a free run to the posts.....yet Frank the Wank looked outside for support from either Suli or Parker who were both back on our quarter line playing hopscotch or something because they certainly weren't running along in support.

He passes to Tom and we go into half time at least 28-6 up. Instead he gets held up, the Titans got a life and that was all they needed. Next thing we know we end up 42-22 down with about 6 minutes to go.
That was the turning point. Tom would of went untouched under the posts. Dce went so close again after that. We score then i think that would of been too much for titans. That bombed try then titans try gave them a sniff and we clocked off our intensity

Thompson missed at least 7 tackles, made a stupid double movement with tackles left. And made a terrible read in the Titans try just before half time. Hodko offers nothing, cherrys box kicks that achieve nothing, taufua and his dick fingers and brad Parker who is so far below a below average first grader. How on earth did he let a drop out make touch? I've never seen such an ineffectual winger. Our ruck defence was terrible and like every week our intensity and application just wasn't there.

I'd only feed about three of them from tonight.

The bourbon isn't making this pain go away. I said before the game that we'll hit rock bottom tonight. I hope like hell I am right. I can't stomach any more of this
No rock bottom will be in 2 weeks time against the broncos..last game of the season Sam t final home game..we could get beat by 50 easily

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14