Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round01,2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Thanks for the link HappilyManly, It's good to hear that TB isn't
panicking at all and so he shouldn't.

We played against a Newcastle team that was pumped and they
played like it was a final which is understandable in their situation.
I thought we did well for our first hit out of the season, we will only improve
as the year goes on and so will they I suppose.

As we all observed last night we had a few too many errors and gave
away too many penalties, improve those stats and I think we're potentially
bottom of the 8 AT THIS STAGE....

After watching the game on Fox last night (and not having to put up with
idiots on Nine talk about anything but the game) I must admit that I enjoyed
the change and I it was worth every cent.......$39 a month well spent:cool:

P.S.
The post match interviews are back and It looks like the NRL still haven't
sorted out the same F****n problem we have year after year, which is we
can't hear the questions from the media. How hard is it sort out FFS.

Thanks for the link HappilyManly, It's good to hear that TB isn't
panicking at all and so he shouldn't.

We played against a Newcastle team that was pumped and they
played like it was a final which is understandable in their situation.
I thought we did well for our first hit out of the season, we will only improve
as the year goes on and so will they I suppose.

As we all observed last night we had a few too many errors and gave
away too many penalties, improve those stats and I think we're potentially
bottom of the 8 AT THIS STAGE....

After watching the game on Fox last night (and not having to put up with
idiots on Nine talk about anything but the game) I must admit that I enjoyed
the change and I it was worth every cent.......$39 a month well spent:cool:

P.S.
The post match interviews are back and It looks like the NRL still haven't
sorted out the same F****n problem we have year after year, which is we
can't hear the questions from the media. How hard is it sort out FFS.
I actually enjoyed the game as Manly looked to be in it even when they were behind.

There were many new plays that did not come off, but no doubt in a few rounds the Team will be more cohesive. Young Lochie was busy and our big men were awesome :clap:

The only disappointment was the Wright/Uate combo and perhaps the lack of impact of Joel.:(

Onward and upward #Manly2Win :inlove:

I don't think you could say the refs lost us the game, if Chez made that field goal it was ours. Don't get me wrong they were bad but we were in it until the end.

without the bullsheet play the ball leg up penalty Knights don't score their last try (all 3 tries came from piggy back penalties, the first took 2 and all were subjective) and DCE misses no field goals because there is no need for any attempts

without the bullsheet play the ball leg up penalty Knights don't score their last try (all 3 tries came from piggy back penalties, the first took 2 and all were subjective) and DCE misses no field goals because there is no need for any attempts
Could have, should have, might have.......but sadly didn’t ;)

Interesting rating of the game, for those that follow @readingtheplay he actually thought our chances for the season increased after last night. Liked our point of difference in attack and forwards. Said we’d be better for the run.

the thing i found most worrying was that when DCE came off at half-time he said something along the lines of 'well we're a work in progress'

although this may be true, this is the last thing you want so close to the forefront of your mind that it rolls off the tongue

it concerns me that this is the acceptable position for captain and coach.

apart from that, it was an enjoyable game for the most part. the taufua/kelly combination was outstanding

Just saw the 9 Sunday footy show, had to watch an hour of crap to get to our game :confused:

Uate's no try in the 49th mins showed Ponga headbutt him as he is tackled :eek:

No wonder Uate dropped the ball :(

Knights wont win another game, we are in real trouble this year folks. so frustrating
Just to clarify, I think we will struggle due to the fact the NRL have hamstrung us by not allowing us to sign players. Not down to anything the players or Baz can really control. Im sure they are training their arses off, But we are very light on for depth in key positions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8