Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not if you want the game to flow - we had the Simms doing exactly the same thing and they weren't binned.
Happens in every game@:cool:
Yeah I know.... Sims should have gone as well, but unless we pick him up on a mid season swap or something he's not gunna get in trouble....

Hmmmmmm...... We should swap Myles for Sims, that'd be awesomesauce ;)

Our forwards won us that game. They all made metres, they provided the intimidation factor in defence. Even Symonds played really well! But our backs look so confused, lost in fact. Walker is no five eighth. End this experiment already. Lyon will just have to suck it up, play 6, for the teams benefit. Walker to centre.

Our forwards won us that game. They all made metres, they provided the intimidation factor in defence. Even Symonds played really well! But our backs look so confused, lost in fact. Walker is no five eighth. End this experiment already. Lyon will just have to suck it up, play 6, for the teams benefit. Walker to centre.
Walker will most likely be fullback next week

Jake has won the ANZAC Medal for MOM today

Manly has also retained the Mal Reilly Trophy
1461495071247.jpg

Last edited:
The optimist in me says we just played our worst game all year and still won by 16 points.

The pessimist in me says ... there is no pessimist in me.

Go Brayden, it wasn't pretty but that ones for you mate. You can keep the game ball. Guzzle guzzle guzzle/send it down the muzzle champ!!

The forwards won us that hands down. BJ continues his awesome 2016 form, along with strong games from Tapau, Jake T and Myles.

I think the attack is disjointed due to the constant injuries/reshuffling of the spine. Coupled with limited training sessions with the short turnarounds it's clearly a work in progress. But hey, 4/8 and we're in the top 8 I think. Not bad for a team that clearly hasn't got their sh*t together just yet. Go Manly!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8