Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Live Fox1 11:30 NYC

NRL Team

1. Brett Stewart 2. Brayden Wiliame 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Tom Trbojevic 6. Dylan Walker 19. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Darcy Lussick 7. Apisai Koroisau 10. Nate Myles 11. Tom Symonds 12. Martin Taupau 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Addin Fonua-blake 16. Brenton Lawrence 17. Siosaia Vave

Last edited:
Well if we lose this one we are ****! Should beat them with 40 points to spare. I can't see it being 50-0 but I'll tip 42-10 I think we will beat them well if we play like the last 3 weeks with that same great attitude to start matches. I'm expecting api to play well as he needs to play well to secure the 5/8 spot against walker, should be a good little internal battle for the halves in our side. Knights well they won't be crap like against Broncs plus it's at hunter but they are badly down with all there injuries. If Williame plays history shows we won't be winning. This game is a must win coz I can't see us beating Broncos, Cowboys, sharks and raiders In the next 4 weeks. We have to win this to make a play at top 8. I'm practically certain Broncos and Cowboys will beat us hopefully the boys play well though. Who replaces Tafua? Well it's pretty simple not Williame. I'm going through a wild card out there but I think Brad Parker could take the wing spot.

Manly 42 (Korosiau, Symonds, Walker 2, Trbojevic 2, Parker tries/Lyon 6/6 goals)

MOTM-Walker

On what basis have you come up with this? Who is Parker?
Brad is in NSW Cup and he was the 18th man last week against the Eels.

He didn't go too good in NSW Cup. :cool:

Tuitahi went great on the wing, but Wiliame deserves to break his hoodoo on Monday :)

Watched the replay of the manly v Mounties game this morning on fox. Obviously the first 55 mins were disgraceful but after that they really turned it around. That could of been Mounties taking their foot off the pedal but we still put points on the board. Best in the 2nd half were godinet, williame, tuitahi asn Goodall had good patches.
I can't Really go past williame for the wing spot this week against Newcastle.

In this comp any win will do,whether by 40 or 1 point will do thanks,teams today are so even that if your 10%off your game,then your cooked,you'd except them coming at us after a flogging they copped from the Broncs,and we need to be better in attack to even go close to the score some are predicting on this site,so like I said any win score will do.

I wouldn't be surprised if Starling is injured.Didnt see much action Thursday night and didn't deserve to be dropped

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4